Chapter 31 Cheating System

Chapter 31

    Chu Ziyan had never seen a healer, but when Chu Ziqian said that she wanted to keep her secret, she immediately understood that Lu Wenyan's abilities were somewhat special. She immediately nodded solemnly, then smiled and extended her hand to Lu Wenyan, "Hello, I'm Chu Ziyan, Chu Ziqian's sister, thank you for saving my brother."

    Lu Wenyan also smiled and reached out and held it Hers, there is another person in the friend list. "Where is it, I should thank you. If you hadn't rushed out in time to distract the zombie's attention, we might have become corpses now."

    His words It was completely sincere. If it wasn't for Chu Ziyan's sudden appearance, his attack would be very difficult to succeed. It would be much more difficult to destroy that zombie.

    Lu Wenyan was calm and composed when fighting, his personality was neither arrogant nor impetuous, and very approachable, which made Chu Ziyan a very good impression of Lu Wenyan, and I was very happy that my brother could become a friend with such a person.

    Seeing that the danger was finally lifted, the survivors who had been locked in the armory for several days finally came out. The joy of the rest of their lives made several people cry. And those soldiers who were left by Ji Hang to protect the survivors looked at the dilapidated base with sad expressions. Everything they were familiar with no longer exists, and the comrades they once fought side by side are also gone.

    Someone who didn't give up walked up to Cui Zhi and asked in a hoarse voice, "Captain Cui, can you lend us the life detector?"

    When they were in the armory, Cui Zhi and the others had already made it clear to them. The identity also told them that they were able to find their hiding place so quickly, thanks to the life detector. Although Cui Zhi had said that there were no signs of life activity in their base, they still didn't want to believe it, and they wanted to see it with their own eyes.

    Cui Zhi understood their mood and happily took out the life detector. The radar on the screen scans the surrounding lifeforms in circles, but except for these people present, the screen has no response to other areas. The hearts of Ning Cheng's soldiers sank, and they had to accept the fact that all their comrades in arms had already sacrificed.

    Chu Ziqian and Chu Ziyan also couldn't hide their grief. Uncle Ji and the two classes he brought out were probably also sacrificed. They exchanged their lives for the safety of these survivors.

    "What's your plan next?" Cui Zhi asked. The Ningcheng base has been destroyed, and their number is so small that it is impossible to rebuild. The fighting qualities of Ningcheng's soldiers are all good, and Chu Ziqian and the others are all superhumans. Cui Zhi intends to absorb them into Jiangcheng. base.

    Chu Ziqian looked at Chu Ziyan, and the two discussed in a low voice. They came from a military family, and their parents and elders settled in the capital. They were assigned to Ningcheng after graduating from the military academy. Now that the Ningcheng base has been destroyed, they actually want to go back to the capital and to their family. . However, the journey from Ningcheng to the capital was a long way, and now there were zombies everywhere, and there must be dangers along the way.

    After days of fighting, Chu Ziqian and the others were exhausted physically and mentally, and it was obviously impossible to travel long distances to the capital now. Chu Ziyan and the others had been starving in the armory for several days, and their health was very poor. In addition to those survivors who had no fighting ability, it was even more impossible for them to go to the capital at this time.