Chapter 65 Give Some Time

    "Roar!" Just when the two were relatively silent, the unsightly zombie jumped out again, and rushed towards them with its teeth and claws, and the ambiguous atmosphere was instantly destroyed. Zombies don't know the atmosphere, they only know that there is food in front of them!

    At this time, the two finally realized what kind of environment they were in. Lu Wenyan withdrew his hand from Chu Ziqian's with some embarrassment, and got up to attack the zombies. Chu Ziqian pursed his lips, got up and followed, and continuously released wind blades towards the zombies as if venting, and soon there were corpses lying on the ground around them.

    In order to save some energy in the future, Lu Wenyan quietly used system skills to pick up some crystal nuclei while beating as usual. At this time, he found a white dumpling appeared in the corner, pounced on the corpse of a zombie, and grabbed it with sharp claws. The zombie's head was cut open. The transparent crystal nucleus fell out of the zombie's head and was swallowed by the white dumpling.

    Lu Wenyan: ...

    He immediately recognized this white dumpling as the arrogant and greedy stupid lion. According to the game system settings, spirit beasts should not be too far away from their masters, so for it to follow him It's not too surprising to come out. However, Lu Wenyan suddenly discovered that it had already reached level seven! How many crystal nuclei did this cheating spirit beast steal? !

    Xiao Miao was stretching out her paws to attack the head of another zombie, when she suddenly felt a scorching gaze, she turned her head and met the owner's eyes, and the whole cat was petrified immediately. It kept its paws raised stupidly, tilted its head, blinked its big eyes twice at Wenyan Lu, and then let out a flattering cry.

    Lu Wenyan was about to be laughed at by this clown, did he think he could escape by being cute?

    Lu Wenyan strode over, grabbed the stupid lion by the back of the neck, and picked it up.

    "Woo..." Little Miao lowered her ears and tail pitifully, blinked her eyes and tried to be cute, and softly cried out to beg for mercy.

    Lu Wenyan didn't intend to let it go easily, so he grabbed it in his hand and rubbed it hard, making the whole cat sleepy before putting it on his shoulder. With the spirit beast by his side, his attributes have been enhanced, and the speed of killing zombies has been accelerated a lot.

    They didn't know how long they had been fighting for. Although they were in a state of strengthening their roots and cultivating their strengths, they still felt exhausted after such a long fight, so they had to temporarily hide in a ruin to take a rest.

    "Wen Yan..." Chu Ziqian saw that there were only the two of them now (not counting the stupid lion), so his heart moved, and he was about to say something when he was interrupted again.

    Only a surprised voice sounded, "Mr. Lu, Captain Chu, I found you!"

    Chu Ziqian: ...

    It turned out that it was Yang Wei and Fu Bin who went back to explain the situation, and they had been out for too long. Fang Jingyang and Zhao Hongbo couldn't sit still, so they came to look for them together with Ma Chao's sixth son. Lao Liu with enhanced vision and Tang Yu with mental clairvoyance, they didn't take long to find this place. Seeing the mountains of corpses piled up on the ground outside, everyone was shocked and didn't know what to say.

    "You guys came at the right time. We are still worrying about how to collect so many crystal nuclei." Lu Wenyan smiled and stood up to meet him, not noticing that Chu Ziqian's eyes dimmed a lot in an instant.