Chapter 34 Promotion to Level 2

    After eating and drinking, everyone returned to the armory, closed the door, and prepared to sleep.

    There are no longer a large number of zombies around, the survivors are no longer worried, and they naturally fall asleep quickly when they are mentally exhausted. However, few of the power users fell asleep, and the power users who were not on the night vigil were all holding the crystal nucleus in their hands to absorb energy, hoping to advance as soon as possible. The evolution speed of zombies is beyond their imagination. If they don't become stronger quickly, I'm afraid they won't be able to survive in this apocalypse.

    Tang Yu was lying next to Lu Wenyan. He always remembered that Lu Wenyan said that he would teach him how to become stronger at night, so he followed Lu Wenyan obediently, and waited for the big brother to teach himself after everyone fell asleep at night. .

    Lu Wenyan was stared at by the child's bright eyes all the time, as if he was afraid that he would suddenly disappear, which made him a little dumbfounded.

    "Xiaoyu, this is for you." Lu Wenyan took out a first-class crystal nucleus and gave it to him.

    Holding the shiny stone, the child looked curiously at Lu Wenyan with wide eyes.

    "Close your eyes and try to absorb the energy in the stone." The

    child obediently did as he was told, holding the crystal core tightly with his little hand, slowly closing his eyes, and soon entered a state of cultivation.

    Lu Wenyan put a few more crystal nuclei by the child's hand, Lu Wenyan closed the quilt and closed his eyes to sleep. Anyway, the only way for him to improve his level is to fight zombies and do quests. What else can he do if he doesn't sleep now? And it is rare to have the opportunity to sleep comfortably in a safe environment, but he hasn't had a good rest for several days.

    When Lu Wenyan fell asleep, he didn't know why he couldn't sleep peacefully. Finally, he opened his eyes to see what was going on. As a result, he met a few pairs of bright eyes, which startled him. Taking a closer look, it turned out that it was Chu Ziqian, Fang Jingyang and the others, including Tang Yu, all eight of them in a circle staring at him.

    It's scary to do this in the middle of the night, isn't it?

    "What are you doing?" Lu Wenyan asked in a low voice, his voice still a little hoarse because he had just woken up.

    "Brother Lu, I'm level 2!" Fang Jingyang said eagerly, unable to hide his excitement.

    "Nonsense, I gave you three second-level crystal cores, and you won't be a ghost until you reach the second-level."

    Fang Jingyang choked on him and shrank back angrily. Li Mingyuan shut up obediently when he saw this. He saw that Lu Wenyan was woken up by them. Naturally, he was not in a good mood. It is better not to hit him at the muzzle now.

    Lu Wenyan's eyes swept one by one, and finally looked at Chu Ziqian, Wu Lei, and Liu Kuan. Those guys were young and ignorant, but these three guys are all old, why are they still making trouble with them?

    Wu Lei and Liu Kuan looked away embarrassedly, Chu Ziqian touched his nose, resigned his fate and said, "I'm level 2 too, I want to try with you that cheat book again..."

    Lu Wenyan gave him a sideways glance and took out the skill book He threw it away, and said calmly, "Is there anything else? I'm going to sleep now."

    The crowd didn't dare to make a sound, nodded again and again, and then tiptoed away.

    "Tang Xiaoyu, where are you going?"