Chapter 70 Not One Must Be Left

    Several people left the restaurant and went outside, and all the supplies they needed were ready.

    "Old Ma, check if everything is in place?" Gao Lin pointed at the pile of supplies.

    "No, no, I absolutely trust Boss Gao." Ma Chao just wanted to leave now.

    "Haha, okay, then I'll get someone to send it out for you." Gao Lin showed a satisfied smile.

    "Then it's time to work."

    Gao Lin immediately called a few younger brothers to help them move their things to the car. Lu Wenyan and the others followed slowly, but the person holding Tang Yu's little hand became Qi Heng. None of them knew that Tang Yu was using supernatural powers to allow Qi Heng to see the situation of the entire base and grasp the firepower and personnel distribution of the base.

    At this time, a leisure business car drove up from outside, and a group of men and women got off from it, and walked towards the base swaggeringly, looking very familiar. When Lu Wenyan passed by them, he seemed to see a familiar person. figure.

    "Wen Yan, what's the matter?" Seeing him stop, Chu Ziqian asked.

    "Hey, I saw an acquaintance..."

    Chu Ziqian followed his line of sight, and sure enough, he also saw the familiar figure from behind, and his eyes narrowed immediately. He didn't have a good impression of that person at all.

    "Who are those people? Also from this base?" Chu Ziqian asked Ma Chao.

    Ma Chao looked at the people he pointed at, and shook his head slightly, "No, I haven't seen them either."

    A man who was helping them carry things heard their conversation, and said in a low voice, "Hey , that is the woman of the third brother of our base. Although she looks ordinary, she is called the black widow. It's a woman's heart."

    It seems that these people don't like that woman very much.

    Both Lu Wenyan and Chu Ziqian raised their eyebrows when they heard the words. They didn't expect that woman to come to this base, but they were not surprised at all that this woman would act to help the evildoers and force good men into prostitution.

    "How do you know each other? Do you want to help?" Qi Heng asked in a low voice when he saw that they paid special attention to a woman. He thought that some of their acquaintances were arrested by these people, so he offered to help.

    "No need." Both Lu Wenyan and Chu Ziqian looked at the woman with cold eyes, and such a person was no longer worth saving.

    "That's good." Qi Heng shrugged indifferently, since they said no, then they definitely don't need it.

    Several people waited for them to put their things in the car, then got in the car and prepared to leave.

    Because he was afraid of being exposed, Xiao Miao was always hidden in Tang Yu's arms. As soon as the car left the base, it couldn't help but get out, growling angrily to express its dissatisfaction. Lu Wenyan had to take out several crystal nuclei to appease it. Xiao Miao ate seven or eight crystal nuclei in a row before lying down to rest contentedly.

    Lu Wenyan once again mourned in his heart for the lost crystal nucleus.

    Not long after the car was on the road, Chu Ziqian noticed a car following them.

    "There's someone behind...Xiao Yu, look who's in that car?"

    Tang Yu nodded, and activated the ability so that everyone in the car could see the people in the car behind.