Chapter 64 Confession

    "Vaccine?" Yang Wei and Fu Bin immediately showed joy on their faces. They were already a little desperate, but they didn't expect that there would be an anti-virus vaccine so soon.

    The joy of being rescued from a desperate situation made them overjoyed.

    "Your wounds have been healed. Go back and find Qi Heng immediately, and he will give you the vaccine." "

    What about you?"

    "I'm a little worried about Chu Ziqian, and I want to take a look." Ziqian's strength will not be in any danger at all, but Lu Wenyan still can't help but want to see it.

    Yang Wei and Fu Bin looked at each other, gritted their teeth, and said, "We'll go with you."

    They couldn't just leave this person alone among the zombies just to survive. The capable person is infected for twelve hours, enough time for them to accompany Lu Wenyan to find Chu Ziqian.

    "Thank you for your kindness, but I can handle it myself. Chu Ziqian and I are both third-level supernatural beings." Lu Wenyan smiled and declined their kindness. It would be easier for him to act alone. The instructions are very simple to find Chu Ziqian directly, and there will be no danger.

    As soon as this remark came out, Yang Wei and Fu Bin were stunned. Chu Ziqian knew that he was very strong at a glance, but they didn't expect that Lu Wenyan was also a third-level ability user, because he didn't have a third-level ability user. The fierce aura he possessed. But if you think about it carefully, maybe it has something to do with his ability. After all, he has a healing ability and does not have attack. It is not so strange that he does not have such a strong momentum.

    "Well then, be careful yourself." Since he had already refused, they couldn't insist on following, so they had to tell him to be careful before turning around and leaving.

    After Yang Wei and Fu Bin left, Lu Wenyan immediately followed the directions on the map and rushed towards the blue dot represented by Chu Ziqian. Although I don't know what kind of situation Chu Ziqian encountered, but according to the map, there are many red dots around him, and he may be in some trouble.

    At that time, Chu Ziqian discovered the mutated zombie that used mental power to control other zombies to besiege Lu Wenyan, and immediately chased after him, but he didn't expect that this zombie had already developed intelligence, and had prepared a trap for him in front of him. .

    When he approached the zombie and was about to kill him with the wind blade, there was a piercing scream, and he felt his eardrum vibrate, his blood boil, and the veins in his temples throbbed.

    The screams continued, from far to near, making him more dizzy and almost unable to stand still. The zombies around him immediately attacked him under the control of the mutated zombie. Under the effect of the screaming sound, he couldn't even dodge, and several cuts were cut on his body immediately. The blood made the zombies more excited, but the pain from the wound also gave him a moment of sanity On the Qingming day, he shouted, and at the same time released several sharp wind blades in all directions, beheading all the ordinary zombies.

    However, these zombies fell, and more zombies rushed up. Chu Ziqian could only barely condense the wind wall to block these zombies out. Under the effect of the screaming sound, his qi and blood surged more and more violently, and in the end he couldn't stand at all, blood continued to overflow from his mouth and nose, and his whole body was turned into a bloody man.

    When Lu Wenyan arrived, he saw Chu Ziqian in such a state of embarrassment. He suddenly felt a stabbing pain in his heart, and he also heard that piercing scream. He was no stranger to this sound. The sound made by the phonologically mutated zombie encountered in the hospital was exactly the same, and its power was much higher than back then. He immediately used [Heart Purification] on himself. This skill can not only remove negative effects, but also increase resistance to negative effects.