Chapter 29 Guess Who

    The sudden roar of Hedong made everyone startled, and Chu Ziqian's figure was also staggered. He turned his head, met the glamorous Liyan, sighed helplessly, and walked quickly towards the armory.

    Just as he walked to the door, the woman pulled him into the armory mercilessly, and the door closed behind him with a 'bang'.

    As soon as the door was closed, the armory was completely dark, with only a trace of light shining in from the transom. It took everyone a long time to get used to the dim light in the armory and see the environment in the armory. The survivors were sitting on the ground against the wall, all with sallow faces and thin, chapped lips. It seems that when they hid in the armory, they did not bring enough food, and it is not easy to survive until now.

    Everyone quickly took out the food and water they brought and distributed them to these people, and they were full of gratitude.

    When distributing the food, they found that among the survivors wearing military uniforms, there were only less than ten people. Are the rest of them ordinary civilians? Where did the other soldiers go? Are they all sacrificed?

    There were too many questions in the hearts of everyone, but before they had time to ask, they heard a sob, and when they looked up, it turned out that the woman in the military uniform hugged Chu Ziqian, buried her head in his neck and began to cry. Chu Ziqian raised his hand a little helplessly, and finally slowly put it on her shoulder, patted her back gently, and comforted her softly.

    Everyone was stunned by the image of this handsome man and a beautiful woman embracing each other and crying. Several men in Cui Zhi's team turned their faces away in embarrassment, feeling all kinds of envy and jealousy in their hearts. This picture is so beautiful, they really can't bear to watch it... o(╯□╰)o Lu Wenyan looked at the two people hugging from a distance, and suddenly felt a little stuffy in his heart, he couldn't tell what he felt.

    Chu Ziqian's eyes swept across Lu Wenyan's direction inadvertently, seeing him staring straight at him, his eyes were obscure, his heart sank suddenly, he quickly let go of the woman's hand, and said loudly, " Sister, it's almost done, don't cry."

    Sister? !

    Che, what is it... I've been a brother and sister for a long time...

    "You bastard, I thought you were dead outside!" Chu Ziyan wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes and slammed her brother's head in silence. Take a shoulder.

    Chu Ziqian hid in embarrassment, but still couldn't dodge, so he could only helplessly rub his shoulders that were about to go numb and asked, "Sister, why are there only so many people? What about Chief Ji?"

    Hearing his brother's words When questioned, the expression on Chu Ziyan's face froze for a moment. She pursed her lips and said, "Uncle Ji has brought two classes of soldiers out for help."

    It turned out that Chu Ziyan was Chu Ziqian's sister, brother and sister. After graduating from the military academy, the two were assigned to Ningcheng nearby. Ji Hang, the top officer of the Ningcheng base, and their father were comrades in arms. Like uncles and nephews.

    On the day when the base was in chaos, Ji Hang urgently organized about a company of troops to protect some survivors who escaped from the building and hid in the armory with the strongest defense in the base. Many fighters were lost along the way, and in the end only one platoon of fighters survived. However, there is no food, no drinking water, and there are zombies that eat people everywhere. If there is no reinforcements, they will either be bitten to death by zombies, or they will starve to death or die of thirst.