Chapter 21 Jiangcheng Army

    "Who are you?" Chu Ziqian asked in a deep voice, with a vaguely murderous tone.

    "We are from the Seventh Detachment of the Jiangcheng Garrison. I am Captain Cui Zhi. We are just passing by. It's too dark. Heizi thought you were zombies and shot them. Please don't get me wrong, we are not malicious." Cui Zhi walked slowly. They approached Chu Ziqian and said as slowly as possible as they walked.

    Chu Ziqian saw him in a military uniform, tall and straight, and he looked very heroic and upright. He looked like a veteran, and he had already believed a few words in his heart, "Chu Ziqian, the captain of the special forces of the ninth detachment of the Armed Police Secret Service Department. Why did Jiangcheng’s army come to Ningcheng?"

    "Hello Captain Chu, we came to rescue specially after receiving the infrasonic signal from Ningcheng for help." After hearing his military rank, Cui Zhi saluted him. The captains of the Armed Police Special Forces are at least the rank of major, which is much higher than the captains of the guards in other districts.

    "Infrasound signal for help?! What happened to Ningcheng?" Chu Ziqian was shocked.

    Each military base is equipped with communication facilities to communicate with other bases, and the infrasonic emergency contact device can only be used when the base encounters a major crisis. After it is turned on, it will automatically ask for help from the nearest base.

    On the day when the doomsday came, more than 60% of the soldiers on the base mutated into human-eating monsters. At that time, the power supply had not been cut off. The base officer had also contacted other bases. After finding the presence of supernatural powers and judging that the zombie’s low mobility would not be right. When they threatened, calmly organized soldiers to wipe out the zombies and go out to rescue the people of Ningcheng. Everything is changing for the better. The base has a lot of supplies and firearms, and it is impossible for any major danger to occur.

    Now that Ningcheng has a power outage, the backup power of the infrasonic emergency contact device is only enough to turn on the infrasonic help system once. Before a real crisis, the officer of the base will never use it rashly, unless the base really encounters it. A crisis bigger than the end of the day.

    "We are not very clear. We received the distress signal the day before yesterday. After receiving the signal, we could no longer contact Ningcheng. So we set off overnight and arrived here today." Jiangcheng's situation is much better than Ningcheng. Jiangcheng is an industrial city with a population base of tens of millions less than Ningcheng. There are two military bases stationed nearby. After the end of the day, it is the city with the fastest response and the least impact. That's why after receiving the signal from Ning Cheng for help, he immediately mobilized troops to come and rescue him.

    Chu Ziqian's brows were twisted tightly, obviously worrying about the Ningcheng Military Region base.

    Lu Wenyan patted his shoulder lightly, and said in a low voice, "Don't worry, we will leave early tomorrow, and we will be able to get to the base soon, and then we will check what happened."

    Chu Ziqian's face was slightly stunned. , Nodded.

    "After we received the signal for help, we rushed over from Jiangcheng day and night. My team members are already very tired. I wonder if we can rest here for a while?" In fact, it is only a few tens of kilometers away from the Ningcheng base, full speed. You can reach the Ningcheng base in about an hour. But they don’t know what kind of danger they are facing at Ningcheng Base. In case it is caused by zombies, fighting in the dark with fatigue is very detrimental to them, so Cui Zhi wants to let the players rest here for a few hours. Wait until dawn before hitting the road.