Chapter 25 The Beginning and End of the Destruction

    Lu Wenyan nodded and entered the temporary medical station, with Chu Ziqian following closely behind him.

    The small room was crowded with people, and there was a little soldier with a pale face lying on the bed.

    Character Name: Li Yang (ordinary person)

    Attribute Level: No

    Health: 3000/5000

    Hunger Degree: 0/100

    Character Status: Weak, Hungry, Sick

     When Tang Yu saw Lu Wenyan, he jumped up and hugged his thigh, It was as if he would suddenly run away, making Lu Wenyan very helpless.

    "Little Yu, let my brother go and see that little brother, okay?"

    Tang Yu tilted his head and thought for a while, then nodded obediently, let go of his hand, and grabbed the hem of his clothes instead, causing Lu Wenyan He just lost his temper, so he could only drag this little tail to the side of the hospital bed.

    Everyone around the bed heard that Lu Wenyan was a healer, and quickly made way for him.

    Lu Wenyan tried to treat him with [Xin Qing Shen Ming], but it didn't seem to have any effect. This kind of disease caused by physical function is the same as hunger, which cannot be cleared by skills. He can only use [Wonderful Hand Rejuvenation] to help him as much as possible. Reduce pain.

    "How is it?" Li Yang's two comrades asked quickly.

    Lu Wenyan shook his head gently, "It didn't work, I don't think he was infected, what kind of disease did he get?"

    "Probably acute gastritis and dehydration." Wang Ying also tried to treat him with water-based abilities. Yes, but her power healing effect is not high, and it is only effective for trauma. Lu Wenyan can cure internal injuries, but she is powerless in the face of this physical disease, so she is rummaging around for medicines now.

    This temporary medical station was set up when the Ningcheng base accepted the civilians rescued from the city. It was mainly used as a place to check whether these citizens were infected with the zombie virus through blood tests. A lot of medicine bottles were lost, and Wang Ying only found a few packets of glucose for a long time.

    "Give him glucose first." Wang Ying wiped the sweat on his forehead and decided to give him water and nutrition first. Whether he can survive it depends on his life.

    While Wang Ying was giving Li Yang an injection, Chu Ziqian frowned and looked at the other two rescued soldiers who were beside the bed, "I'm Chu Ziqian, captain of the ninth special team, you two. What's your name?"

    Although the two of them were also haggard, they were much better than the one on the bed. At this moment, they were holding the food that Zhao Hongbo and the others had given them, and were swallowing small mouthfuls.

     "Hello Captain Chu! I'm Xie Wei, First Class of the Communications Class." Xie Wei quickly swallowed what was in his mouth, and stood at attention and gave a military salute. He was the soldier who almost fell out of the window.

     "Hello Captain Chu! First Class Soldier Zheng Yiming of the Communication Class." Zheng Yiming also stood at attention and saluted, and the two soldiers looked at Chu Ziqian with bright eyes, as if they had seen an idol.

     Lu Wenyan watched interestingly on the side, but he didn't expect that Chu Ziqian was quite prestige in the army.

     "Well, tell me what happened at the base?"