Chapter 61 Thirteen Taibao

Chapter 61

    Everyone's rooms were arranged on the eighth floor, because all the rooms on the eighth floor were luxurious suites, and they had just been renovated not long before the end of the world. The decoration and furniture were all brand new. The rooms were large and spacious, and they were very comfortable to live in. Qi Heng and the others are also very satisfied, so that they can live in a suite for two people, and each person has a room, without interfering with each other, but they can take care of each other.

    When assigning a room, because Tang Yu insisted on sharing the same bed with Lu Wenyan, Lu Wenyan naturally would not refuse. As a result, there was an extra vacant room in the suite, and Chu Ziqian offered to fill the vacancy and successfully moved in.

    The bed sheets and quilt covers in the room are freshly changed, and they are very clean. Because there is a human generator, the washing machine and dryer in the hotel can be used normally. It is very easy to replace these daily necessities.

    The beds in high-end hotels are soft and comfortable, and once they lie on them, they don't want to get up. When they were eating at night, Ma Chao sent someone to call them twice, and everyone reluctantly got up from the soft bed.

    When they went downstairs, Huang Han and Ma Chao had already sat down around the dining table with their brothers. Because of the large number of people, they specially set up four large tables. After Chu Ziqian and Lu Wenyan sat down, they realized that apart from a few more people they hadn't seen this afternoon, there were six or seven more attractive beauties. Even though they were sitting in the corners, they were still very conspicuous among the big crowd.

    "Are these the wives?" Qi Heng asked with a smile.

    "Hey, eat vegetables, eat vegetables!" Huang Han showed a trace of embarrassment on his face, he laughed twice, and called them to start.

    Seeing his expression, Qi Heng immediately understood the role of these women, but seeing that they could sit on the table and talk to the man next to them with a faint smile on their faces, it should be voluntary. stay here. So he stopped paying attention to those women, and started chatting with Ma Chao and the others instead.

    The dinner was very sumptuous, there was a large plate of chicken, duck in sauce, braised pork, chicken stewed with mushrooms, Huang Han also brought out the fine wine he had collected.

    They are all big men with bold and unrestrained personalities. After a few cups of yellow soup, they enthusiastically began to call each other brothers.

    "Come on, little brother Qi, let me introduce you to our 13th Taibao... hiccup..." Xue Changlong, a short young man ranked sixth, hiccupped his wine and introduced his brothers to Qi Heng with his tongue out.

    They sworn brothers with a total of thirteen brothers, just worthy of the title Thirteen Taibao.

    "You know our boss, right? He is the only lightning-type superpower in our Zhejiang Province, isn't he amazing? This is our second brother Yang, a wood-type superpower. As for his name... Hehehehe..."

    Xue Changlong was smiling, and Yang Lao Er blushed and threw a piece of fleshy bone, which made the brothers next to him laugh even more exaggeratedly.

    "What happened to his name?" Qi Heng asked curiously.

    "His name is Yang Wei, and he is ranked second, hahahaha."

    When Fang Jingyang heard this, he almost spit out the wine from his mouth. This person's name is too ridiculous... His name is Yang Wei, and he is also ranked No. 1 Two...