Chapter 32 Learning Skills

    "Brother Lu, what is this? Martial arts secrets?" Fang Jingyang felt very novel when he saw this pocket book, and his eyes lit up with excitement, "Hey, why can't I open it?"

    Seeing Fang Jingyang fighting to the death When he didn't open the skill book, Lu Wenyan couldn't hide his disappointment. It seemed that he was really tricked by the system.

    Fang Jingyang was very curious, and kept asking Lu Wenyan. Lu Wenyan told him the function of this skill book, but he didn't mention the source of the skill book at all, and only vaguely told him what he could say. Say. Fang Jingyang is also smart. He knows that Lu Wenyan has some secrets that he can't tell, so he didn't say anything that shouldn't be asked, but it's a pity that he couldn't learn such a good thing by himself.

    Lu Wenyan was about to put away the skill book, but suddenly heard Fang Jingyang mumble, "Will A Yuan be able to use the array here?

    " The word 'earth' in the upper ground carries the formation, but it seems to have nothing to do with the sect of heaven... The

    sect of heaven is more defensive, with shields and swords as the main means of attack, and the earth-type ability is really Eight poles can't fight together.

    However, with the idea of ​​a dead horse being a living horse doctor, Lu Wenyan called Li Mingyuan over, and before he could speak, he shoved the book into his hand.

    Li Mingyuan couldn't figure out the situation at all. As soon as he was called over, a strange book was stuffed into his hand. He picked up the book in confusion, flipped through it, and opened the skill book at once. . The whole book turned into a ball of light, which flew straight into Li Mingyuan's eyebrows, and a faint khaki halo immediately enveloped him.

    Soon the light from Li Mingyuan's body dissipated, and Li Mingyuan opened his eyes, his eyes full of joy.

    "Ayuan, why was your body glowing just now? How do you feel?" Fang Jingyang asked him as if he was opening his eyes.

    "I don't know, maybe my ability has improved, right? I also learned a way to make my physique stronger in an instant, and now I feel that the ability in my body has become more abundant. "

    A Yuan, how about you use the earth wall and let me try to break it?" Fang Jingyang was eager to try.

    "Okay." After that, Li Mingyuan condensed an earth wall with his supernatural power, while Fang Jingyang concentrated his supernatural power on his fist and hit the earth wall with force. With a 'boom', some fine cracks appeared on the earth wall, but they did not break into slag as easily as before, and the defense seemed to have been greatly improved.

    Lu Wenyan quickly opened Li Mingyuan's information list and found that his information had changed.

    Character Name: Li Mingyuan (Abilities)

    Attribute Level: Earth Element Level 1 Advanced

    Health Value: 10000/10000 Skill

    Value: 2500/2500

    Hunger Degree: 45/100

    Character Status: Defense Enhanced by 20%

    Equipped Skill: [Earth Loading Array]

    Self-comprehension skills: [Subsidence] [Earth Wall]

    I didn’t expect that the skills of the Tianji sect would be suitable for users with soil-type abilities. After using the skills, Li Mingyuan can increase his defense by 20%, and his ability level has also increased by one. Rank, and if you try harder, you should be able to advance to the second rank soon.