Chapter 51 It Works

Chapter 51 It Works

    Jiang Jingjing was stunned when she saw that Lu Wenyan was suddenly dragged away. When she reacted and wanted to catch up, she saw Chu Ziqian glance back at her coldly. This glance made Jiang Jingjing feel cold from the head to the soles of her feet. She seemed to understand something. No matter how unwilling she was in her heart, she could only stop her steps to catch up.

    Being dragged out of the side door of the cafeteria by Chu Ziqian, Lu Wenyan struggled for a while, "Okay, she didn't follow, you can let go."

    Chu Ziqian was stunned when he heard the words, and slowly released his hand. He looked at Lu Wenyan uneasy, and carefully observed his expression, for fear that he would be a little unhappy.

    Seeing his cautious look, Lu Wenyan couldn't help laughing, the brothers put their hands on his shoulders and whispered in his ear, "Don't worry, I'm not planning to find someone yet, don't worry I will. Stay here, I won't go to the capital with you."

    When Lu Wenyan put his hand on Chu Ziqian's shoulder, Chu Ziqian's heart was about to jump out of his chest, especially when he was so close to him, his warm breath sprayed in his ears, and Chu Ziqian couldn't help but have a guess in his mind. Could it be that Lu Wenyan is also interested in him? Before he could experience that joy, what Lu Wenyan said next was like pouring cold water over his head, extinguishing his little thought and replacing it with a deep sense of powerlessness.

    How slow did this man have to be to see his obvious jealousy as a worry about his leaving?

    Chu Ziqian really wished he could just tell him about it, but he finally couldn't get the words out of his mouth. He was worried that Lu Wenyan would get backlash, and he was worried that Lu Wenyan would really not go to the capital with him.

    Forget it, it's going to be a long time coming to Japan anyway...

    Everyone came to Qi Yue's store door and saw the light in the store, indicating that it was indeed still open for business. Everyone smelled the smell of the food coming from inside, and suddenly felt even more hungry, and hurriedly opened the door and walked in.

    In the middle of the night, except for the waiter, there were not many customers in the store, and Qi Yue was not there. Sitting at the cashier was Wang Tao from Qi Yue's team.

    Wang Tao recognized them and greeted them in person.

    "Mr. Lu, Captain Chu, are you coming for dinner? Are you still in a private room?"

    "No, there aren't many people anyway. Just find a quiet corner and sit down." No matter how many people, they won't waste that money sitting in the box.

    "Okay, let's go over there." Wang Tao took them to a corner not far from the cashier, and then beckoned the waiter to put the two tables together for them, so that the eight of them could sit together. Another person got a screen to block it.

    "Actually, it doesn't have to be so troublesome..." Lu Wenyan was a little embarrassed to see Wang Tao's thoughtful service.

    "It's no trouble at all. Brother Qi has taken care of him. When Mr. Lu comes to the store, he must give the most thoughtful service to ensure that Mr. Lu is satisfied."

    "Then thank Qi Yue for me." Lu Wenyan had to accept his kindness. Then he asked casually, "Is Captain Qi resting?"

    "Brother Qi and Captain Qi are at the base research institute because of today's incident..." Wang Tao deliberately lowered his voice. After reporting the animal mutation, The base immediately contacted the capital, which is currently classified as a first-class secret. The situation of Cui Zhi and the others is not very good. The research institute is intensifying the research on vaccines. Qi Yue is there to prepare for emergencies. If necessary, he will freeze Cui Zhi and the others with his abilities.