Chapter 6 Malicious Curse

    Fang Jingyang only felt that a warm force passed through Lu Wenyan's hand into his body, and his limbs suddenly gained strength. He looked up at Lu Wenyan and saw that he raised his hand and put his fingers on his lips. The meaning of the expression is self-evident. Fang Jingyang bit his lip and secretly remembered Lu Wenyan's help to him.

    With his legs regained his strength, Fang Jingyang no longer needs Lu Wenyan's support. He and Li Mingyuan followed closely behind Lu Wenyan, vigilantly paying attention to the surrounding movement. Although Lu Wenyan and Li Mingyuan cleaned up some zombies when they came up, there must be many zombies hiding in some dark corners in such a large hospital, ready to attack them at any time.

    The sound of the crisp high heels stepping on the ground sounded, and the three of them turned around and stared at each other in unison.

    The few people who came out behind them immediately changed their expressions and looked at Wang Lu and the other girl with complicated eyes. They gritted their teeth with ugly expressions and took off their high heels and threw them aside.

    The group of people passed the corridor smoothly and came to the stairs. Lu Wenyan suddenly stopped and Fang Jingyang almost hit him.

    "Brother Lu, what's the matter?" Fang Jingyang asked in a low voice.

    "There are zombies." When they just went upstairs, they just killed the surrounding zombies. They did not clean up the zombies in the corridor on the second floor. The zombies will definitely swarm up.

    "Let’s go down carefully, move as light as possible, and don’t make any noise." Lu Wenyan whispered to Jing Yang, but his eyes were looking at the five people who followed carefully and nodded wittily when they saw them. Go down.

     Suddenly, the mountain shook, everyone was swayed by the strong vibration, and the fluorescent lights above their heads flickered at this time, just as terrifying as those scenes in ghost movies, and screams kept coming from The voices of those young men and women.

     The zombies heard the movement and rushed in their direction one after another. The hideous zombies looked more terrifying under the constantly flashing fluorescent lights, and the screams of those few people became sharper.

    Finally the fluorescent lights stopped flashing, and the whole hospital was plunged into darkness.

    "Shut up all!" Lu Wenyan snarled angrily, "Go back! Go back to the room just now!"

    Perhaps because of the blessing of the game system, Lu Wenyan's vision was not affected by the darkness at all, but these zombies are real. There are too many, he has no way to kill so many people, he can only choose to retreat temporarily.

    There was a creepy roar and footsteps in the darkness. The few people walked in front, stumbled back on the wall, but their eyes had not been able to adapt to the darkness, so they couldn’t walk fast and fell down from time to time. No, he continued to scream, causing Lu Wenyan's forehead to jump with blue veins. It took eight lifetimes of blood mold to meet such a pig-like teammate.

    The zombies behind them gradually chased up. Lu Wenyan and Fang Jingyang who were walking behind could only fight with the zombies while walking.

    "It's coming soon, you go first, don't let them shut us out." Lu Wenyan said to Li Mingyuan.

    Li Mingyuan was taken aback for a moment, nodded solemnly, and drove Fang Jingyang towards the front, while Lu Wenyan slowed down and walked to the end, casting skills to kill the zombies who were about to catch up with them.