Chapter 13-A Family of Three

The constant noise from the toilet made the zombies outside excited, and they slapped the door crazily, but the people inside were still doing their own way, kicking, calling for help, crying, and wailing endlessly.

"Move fast! There is something inside!" Lu Wenyan narrowed his eyes slightly, and he could already guess what was going on in the toilet.

Everyone held back their energy, chopping the heads of the zombies as if they were cutting potatoes, and the clothes they had just changed into were dirty with the smelly blood of the zombies.

Finally they came to the door of the toilet, Lu Wenyan winked at Fang Jingyang, and Fang Jingyang immediately stepped forward and kicked the door open.

The door was blocked by some tables, chairs and benches that they didn't know where they got from, but it didn't prevent them from seeing the situation in the toilet clearly.

At first sight, four big men with naked torso surrounded a twelve or three-year-old girl, and said some nasty things in their mouths. The girl's clothes had been torn by the men, and they were struggling desperately. Next to the girl was a woman in ragged clothes, her face was purple, and she was crying and holding the man's leg in prayer. A man in a suit with glasses and an indifferent look was sitting against a wall. On the ground were two young students with blue noses and swollen faces, a woman with only one piece of clothing on her body, who knew nothing about life or death, and an old man with a broken head.

Lu Wenyan and Chu Ziqian could see what happened here at a glance. These people are the survivors trapped in this mall. In just three days, they have broken the moral bottom line and made this kind of inhumanity. Things come. There are still so many zombies outside, they don't want to get out of their troubles, but they are still here to abuse women without any scruples!

And those big guys with lewd smiles on their faces and constantly talking foul language, their faces became earthy when they saw the emergence of those heavily armed men holding sabers.

The spectacled man who had been watching coldly stood up suddenly, with a look of excitement on his face, "Are you here to save us? I beg you to take us out quickly! Otherwise, we will all die here!"

He said. You can see that these people are not easy, and they will definitely be rescued from this ghost place.

Lu Wenyan didn't even look at him, kicked the table blocking the way, walked to the people lying on the ground, and checked their bodies one by one. Although the old man's head was broken, fortunately, it was just a skin trauma. After the bleeding was stopped, there should be no major problems. Of the two young people who were beaten and bruised, one had a broken arm and the other had a rib, which was not life-threatening. The woman with only one piece of clothing on her body was dead. Lu Wenyan carefully opened her clothing, and it was no surprise that she was covered with traces of assault.

Repressing the idea of ​​killing all these animals, Lu Wenyan helped other people bandage their wounds with a cold face. He also carried some disinfectant potions and gauze that he took from the hospital.

Chu Ziqian also couldn't hide his anger, and walked towards the men who were violent against the girl with a dark face.

Those big guys probably knew that the disaster was imminent, so they attacked Chu Ziqian together fiercely. The scarfaced man in the lead even took out a gun, but Chu Ziqian kicked the gun in his hand. Kick it flying, and then knock it down with a hand knife, and spin around a few flying kicks to solve the rest. Without saying a word, Wu Yan and Liu Kuan took out a rope to tie them together sturdily. Li Mingyuan and Fang Jingyang, who were responsible for the break, closed the door again and blocked the zombies outside.