Chapter 26 Baby Zombies

    Everyone rested in the temporary medical station for a while, but there were more and more zombies around, probably attracted by the smell of living people. This temporary medical station is actually just a prefabricated room, and the walls are so thin that it can be ignored. Although Cui Zhi's team members had been cleaning up the zombies outside, the zombies kept coming closer, and they gradually felt a little stressed. Chu Ziqian took the initiative to take Zhao Hongbo and the others out to replace Cui Zhi's team members.

    "It seems that this place is not suitable to stay for a long time. We should leave as soon as possible and continue to go out to rescue the survivors." Cui Zhi decided to leave. There are too many zombies in the Ningcheng base. If they continue to stay here, they will be trapped by the zombies. here it is.

    "What about Li Yang?" Wang Ying asked, looking at Li Yang who was still asleep.

    "Let Dali carry him on his back and see if he can find a safe place to place him." Dali is the power-type ability user in Cui Zhi's team.

    "Yes, Captain."

    Cui Zhi took out the life detector and quickly found several green spots, one of which was about 200 meters away from them.

    "Heizi, take a look..." Kuroko is an experienced scout and a speed-type ability user, so it is most suitable for him to investigate. But before Cui Zhi's words were finished, he saw the green dot flicker for a while, and then disappeared.

    There was silence in the room, and they had already guessed the reason for the disappearance of the green dot.

    "There are two survivors in the building on the right." Cui Zhi quickly adjusted his mood and pointed to a building not far from the temporary medical station.

    "I'll go check the situation." Kuroko quickly left the room without waiting for him to say a second time.

    "I'll go take a look, too." Although Lu Wenyan's system map couldn't show the situation of living people, it could clearly show the number of zombies in that building, which was definitely not something one person could handle.

     "Brother Lu, let's go with you." Fang Jingyang and Li Mingyuan immediately followed behind him.     Hearing this, Lu Wenyan's mouth slightly raised.

    Considering the safety of his team members, Cui Zhi did not object.

    "Wait a minute!" The three of them were about to walk out the door, but they were stopped by Cui Zhi.

    Lu Wenyan looked back suspiciously, and saw Cui Zhi reluctantly pointed behind him. Lu Wenyan looked down and saw that Tang Yu, who had only reached his thigh-high, followed behind him step by step.

    Almost to the sticky little thing to forget ......

    Lu Wenyan crouch down softly to persuade the road, "Yu-behaved little brother out of a trip, and soon come back, you come back in here nice and so my brother, it really do?"

    Child drum He puffed out his cheeks, as if he was reluctant, but he obediently let go of the hand that was holding the hem of his clothes.

    "Good." Lu Wenyan touched his little head gently, handed him to Cui Zhi to watch, and then took Fang Jingyang and Li Ming away from the temporary medical station.

    The building where the survivors are located is a military dormitory, which is specially used to house survivors. It is said that the elderly, women and children living in it. Although it was originally arranged to take care of vulnerable groups, this place became the first place to fall after the outbreak of the zombie virus. When Lu Wenyan and the others entered the building, all they saw was bloodstains all over the floor. The gray-white walls were full of jet-like blood and a few faintly recognizable bloody handprints. One could imagine the tragic situation that day. There were several skeletons left lying on the ground. Looking at the direction in which the corpses were lying down, these people should be trying to escape the building but were surrounded by zombies.