Chapter 43 Make sure you don't lose

    Lu Wenyan stopped and looked at him suspiciously.

    "If you have a secondary crystal core to exchange, I would like to exchange your points for two with you. I am willing to exchange it for you at the highest price."

    "You seem to be an ordinary person, right? What's the use of having a secondary crystal core? "Lu Wenyan asked strangely.

    "I have a friend who is a power user, he...he needs a second-level crystal core in particular."

    Lu Wenyan thought about it carefully, then shook his head, "I'm sorry, I need a first-level crystal core rather than points, I'd better go Let’s take a look at the free trading street.”

    In the base, the value of points and crystal cores are the same, but the system only recognizes crystal cores, points are useless to him now, he will not waste precious secondary Crystal Nucleus to exchange with him.

    "Okay..." The young officer sighed with regret. As an ordinary person, he could not get much crystals.

    However, he was still reluctant to give up such a good opportunity, so he added, "Can I give you my friend's address? If you can't find a suitable transaction partner, you can go to my friend, he is a powerful person. , there are many crystal nuclei, he will definitely be willing to exchange with you."

    "Yes." Lu Wenyan readily agreed, after all, he did not know the situation of Free Trade Street. Object, it's not a big deal to go to this person's friend's place.

    "Please wait." The young officer pulled out a piece of paper and quickly wrote down his friend's address and name and handed it to Lu Wenyan.

    After Lu Wenyan took the note, he glanced at it, and was a little surprised when he saw the familiar name, "Qi Yue? The Qi Yue who opened the restaurant?

    " Yue, do you know him?"

    Lu Wenyan pointed to the braised pork box in Chu Ziqian's hand and said, "We just came out of his store."

    Qi Yue is already a second-level high-level ability user, and the first-level crystal core has no effect on him. If he wants to enter the third-level, he must absorb the second-level crystal core, so his demand for the second-level crystal core is very high. big. If it is him, Lu Wenyan believes that he is absolutely willing to exchange the highest ratio with himself. And besides him, very few people can take out so many crystal cores to trade at once. Qi Yue is indeed the most suitable candidate for the trade.

    "Okay, I'll go find him."

    "That's great." The young officer looked very happy, "Just say it was introduced by Qi Heng."

    Both of them were surnamed Qi and were of the same age. Lu Wenyan speculated that they were It should be a brother, not a relative should be a church.

    As soon as he came out of the management office, Chu Ziqian couldn't help but ask, "Why do you suddenly want to exchange crystal cores? If you lack crystal cores, I can give you all the crystal cores."

    "Yeah, If you lack the crystal nucleus, just tell us, and we will give you all the crystal nucleus." Everyone quickly agreed, and Fang Jingyang directly stretched his hand into his pocket and pulled out the crystal nucleus.

    "I have my own use. You should keep your crystal cores for pocket money." Lu Wenyan smiled, but still rejected their kindness.

    Seeing that he persisted, everyone said nothing more.