Chapter 14: Two Dead

    Looking at the zombies that almost broke in, Chu Ziqian showed a hesitant look. After all, these were a few living lives, and he still couldn't watch them feed the zombies.

    "Or just take them downstairs...?" "Can't take them! Damn them! None of them are human!" The mother started screaming sharply.

    "Chen Lin! Shut up for me!" The man with glasses saw that his chance of survival was about to be ruined by this woman, and he couldn't help but roared fiercely.

    Chen Lin shrank first, and then slowly showed a weird smile on her face, "Almost forgot, you the most damn person... how could I be blind to marry someone like you? What about my poor child Will there be a father who is inferior to a beast like you?!"

    Chu Ziqian looked at this gentle-looking man in disbelief. He didn't expect that he and the mother and daughter would be a family!

    Everyone was shocked to look at the man whose complexion had changed. They thought that this man was shameless enough to sit on the sidelines, but he didn't expect him to be even more shameless, so shameless that he didn't even stand up to help his wife and daughter being bullied. Put...

    "You dead woman!" The man rushed over in anger, raised his slap and waved it at Chen Lin.

    When he approached, Chu Ziqian kicked the man's chest, and the man flew out with a muffled snort, spit out a mouthful of blood after hitting the wall.

    "Shameless scum." Chu Ziqian walked to the people with a cold face and said, "Want to survive?"

    The big guys who were tied up immediately nodded and repeatedly begged for mercy.

    Chu Ziqian interrupted them impatiently, "It's okay to survive. You can go out soon. It's up to your luck to get downstairs."

    "What? You are murder!" The spectacle man shouted. I got up and saw so many zombies outside the door, I was so scared that I was about to pee my pants.

    "Unwilling? Then you just stay." Chu Ziqian said without any room for negotiation.

    The big guys looked at each other and said, "Okay, let's take the lead."

    Although these people are not right, they are not stupid, and they have killed zombies. Although they are in the lead, these people will inevitably follow behind them. Zombies bite people in no order. They don't necessarily die if they start the battle. They just have to fight to the death and rush downstairs as fast as possible.

    Chu Ziqian nodded, untied the ropes for them, and then asked Fang Jingyang to tear down a table and made some table legs for them as weapons.

    Only the man with glasses resolutely refused to take the lead.

    "Then you stay." Chu Ziqian turned around without even looking at him.

    Lu Wenyan looked at Chu Ziqian's stern face and the corners of his mouth raised slightly. He had already seen that this man was a typical soldier. He had his own responsibility to save the dead and heal the wounded. He was cold on the outside and hot on the inside, but at the same time he was jealous and had his own principles. I don't know why, he thinks Chu Ziqian's character seems very flattering.

    "Go." Chu Ziqian walked to the door and opened the door, using the wind power to push the zombies away, and let the big guys come to go out and start the battle first, and then, together with Zhao Hongbo and the others, helped the wounded to follow, holding them in their hands. His saber kept slashing, slashing all the zombies trying to get close, Lu Wenyan walked at the end, protecting behind them.