Chapter 54 Getting Ready to Go

    As the medicine was absorbed by Cui Zhi and the others, their darkened skin gradually returned to its original color. When everyone saw this, they knew that the antidote had worked, and they were overjoyed. However, before they were happy for long, Cui Zhi and the others began to twitch violently. chant.

    "What's wrong? What's going on?!" Everyone was frightened by the sudden change. Qi Heng immediately rushed to an experimenter and asked anxiously.

    "I, I don't know... Maybe it's a rejection reaction..." The experimenter was also stunned, he didn't expect them to have such a violent rejection reaction.

    "Stop, let them stop!"

    "The medicine has completely entered their bodies, we can't make them stop..."

    "Brother Qi, freeze them up, fast!" Qi Heng turned to Qi Yue again shouted loudly.

    "Xiaoheng, calm down..." Qi Yue didn't take action, but frowned at Cui Zhi and the others in pain.

    Qi Yue knew that even if Cui Zhi and the others were re-frozen now, it would be of no use. The medicine has completely entered their bodies, and there is no way to re-separate it from their bodies. If they do reject, even if he freezes them, nothing will change. For now, we can only pray that the potion will work and let them get through this.

    Finally, Cui Zhi and the others stopped twitching, and the whole process lasted about fifteen minutes. Seeing that each of them was sweaty and bloodless, the experimenter immediately took the blood tester to test for them. The red light did not turn on, and the only thing that turned on was the blue light.

    "Success! It finally succeeded!" Everyone was very happy, the virus in their bodies was successfully purified, their appearance did not change, and they were still power users. The effect seems to be very successful, but their fierce rejection just now made everyone feel a little uneasy in their hearts.

    The experimental staff of the institute suspected that the vaccine would have side effects on the psychic, and decided to let Cui Zhi and the others stay in the monitoring room so that they could observe their situation further.

    Lu Wenyan took it seriously. He had been checking their status just now and found that the virus in their bodies had indeed been removed, but the antidote also had certain side effects on them. They all had a negative effect that lasted for three hours. Status - Weak. He estimates that ordinary people do not have powers, so the side effects are not so obvious, but the reactions of power users will be more intense.

    "Captain Chu, Mr. Lu, why don't you go back to rest first, if anything happens, I will send someone to inform you." Qi Yue said to them.

    "Okay, hard work."

    In this situation, it's useless for them to stay, so it's better to go back to the dormitory and wait for news.

    The next morning, Qi Heng sent someone to inform them that Cui Zhi and his team had all woken up and were in good health without any adverse reactions, indicating that the antidote was very effective. But the side effects of the antidote are also very huge. After taking the antidote, the psychic will have violent convulsions for fifteen minutes and a weak state for three hours.

    Despite this, the official implementation of the antidote has been put on the agenda. Although it has certain side effects on the power user, this side effect is nothing compared to saving lives. The birth of the antidote has brought mankind. new Hope.

    After Cui Zhi and the others woke up, in order to express their gratitude to the Hurricane Squad and the Ice Squad, they also specially invited them to a big meal at Qi Yue's restaurant.