Chapter 9 About Abilities

    "When was he infected?" Lu Wenyan looked at Zhao Hongbo, whose back was scratched.

    "About three hours ago."

    "There is still time. This ability of mine is quite special. It can only be used once an hour. I used it to myself just now."

    "Okay, thank you." Chu Ziqian sincerely Thanks, he could understand that if this special ability could be used continuously, it would be too bad.

    "Then get to know him, I am Lu Wenyan, and these are my two friends, Fang Jingyang and Li Mingyuan." Lu Wenyan smiled and stretched out his hand. For this upright and courageous soldier, he is happy to make friends with him.

    "Chu Ziqian, a special force under the ninth detachment of the Special Service Department of the Armed Police." Chu Ziqian also stretched out his hand to hold him.

    [System] You have added [Chu Ziqian] as a friend.

    [System] You have completed the side missions, gained 300 experience points, and 30 level 1 crystal nuclei.

    [System] You have reached level 9.

    [System] When your skill [九星海棠] level rises to the second level, the effect of the skill will increase by 10%.

    While waiting for the skill to cool down, Lu Wenyan asked Chu Ziqian about the situation of the superpower. It turns out that the ability players also began to appear on the day of the solar eclipse. Two or three hundred soldiers in the barracks awakened the ability, but they were all primary awakenings and did not have very powerful lethality, so when they wrestled with zombies It is still dominated by thermal weapons.

    An hour arrived soon, and Lu Wenyan first healed Zhao Hongbo's wounds.

    "Brother Lu, thank you very much, I am Zhao Hongbo, you can call me Xiaobo." Zhao Hongbo immediately regained his spirit after being cured, showing a hearty smile and two cute little tiger teeth.

    The other two fighters who had not spoken much also introduced themselves.

    "I'm Wu Lei, they all call me old Wu." Wu Lei looks almost 30 years old, with dark skin and a strong figure like a farmer.

    "My name is Liu Kuan." Liu Kuan didn't talk much, he was tall and straight, and he looked like a typical soldier.

    Lu Wenyan had a good impression of them, so he shook hands with them one by one, and there were three more people on the friend list.

    Zhao Hongbo is very talkative, and Lu Wenyan learned something from him. After the solar eclipse, many soldiers in the army have also undergone mutations. Fortunately, after they become zombies, their appearance will change a lot. You can see that something is wrong at a glance. In addition, zombies don’t use firearms. Those mutated soldiers will soon Was wiped out. The army gathered the remaining forces, listed the military district as a safe zone, and then sent people out to search for survivors.

    Chu Ziqian and others were one of the teams sent by the government to rescue the people. Their rescue started from the central city, but because of their limited capabilities, the rescue must be carried out in batches. However, the people surrounded by zombies were very scared and did not want to listen to the command of the army at all. In order to rescue a position on the vehicle, the ugliness of scrambling and stamping was revealed. Unexpectedly, the excessive movement attracted a large number of zombies, the scene became more and more chaotic, and the soldiers could only be forced to evacuate temporarily.