Chapter 60 Temptation

    "Jiangcheng? I heard that a survivor base was built there. Could it be that you came from the Jiangcheng base?" Ma Chao was talking to Qi Heng, but his eyes were always looking in Qi Yue's direction.

    "Yes, Mr. Ma's news is really well-informed." Qi Heng didn't think it was a problem, and replied with a smile.

    "Where is there." Ma Chao's eyes flashed a trace of defense. He didn't understand what these people wanted to do when they ran all the way from Jiangcheng to Nancheng if they didn't stay in the base. Is it really aimed at the zombies here?

    Qi Heng didn't know what was going on in Ma Chao's mind, but seeing his defensiveness in his eyes, he probably knew what he was suspicious of, so he added in a timely manner, "We have accepted the mission and are going to the Hangzhou Base Go."

    Hearing that they came here after accepting a mission, Ma Chao immediately breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately, they were just passing by. When they were face to face, he had already felt the fierce aura emanating from two people in their team. He didn't know that it was the aura that only people with abilities above the third level could have. He just instinctively felt that aura The two people are very dangerous, so he doesn't want to have any conflicts with these people at all.

    "The road from Jiangcheng is difficult, isn't it?"

    "Yes, the roads collapsed in many places, causing us to take a lot of detours." Qi Heng answered his question with a smile, but his eyes narrowed slightly He understood that this was Ma Chao's temptation, and they probably also knew that there was a subsidence on the highway from Nancheng to Jiangcheng, so they asked this question on purpose.

    Huang Han and Ma Chao exchanged a look, and said with a smile, "Everyone has worked hard all the way, come in and have a rest."

    "Then excuse me." Qi Heng did not refuse their invitation, and he was also curious about their secrets what is it.

    Ma Chao took them to the second floor of the hotel. The second floor was basically a conference room, and Ma Chao chose the largest one. This meeting room has not been used since the end of the world, and it has not been cleaned, so it is a bit dusty. A boy who seemed to be the youngest came out and activated his ability. The gentle wind blew gently, sweeping the dust from the tables and chairs to the ground, without any dust being raised.

    Seeing this, Chu Ziqian's pupils shrank, and he saw that this boy also had the ability of wind. His might might not be as powerful as his own, but his control was extremely strong.

    "Everyone, please sit down." Huang Han pulled out the chair and sat on the main seat.

    "Little brother is really skilled." Qi Heng and others also sat down and praised with a smile.

    "Mr. Qi laughed, this is my younger brother, Ma Lin." Ma Chao patted the boy on the shoulder and said.

    Qi Heng nodded, no wonder the boy didn't seem to have a high level of abilities, but he was able to join their team.

    "Old Ba, go and pour some tea for everyone." Ma Chao said, looking at Tang Yu and Chu Ziyan with a smile, "I wonder what this beauty and this little gentleman want to drink?"

    Chu Ziyan asked Dazed, she probably didn't expect that the focus of attention would suddenly shift to her, so she waved her hand and said, "Don't bother, I can just drink as much as they want."

    Tang Yu first glanced at Lu Wenyan, seeing him Nodding his head, he said shyly, "I want to drink milk."

    "Okay." Ma Chao's eyes flashed brightly. From the time he met Qi Heng and the others until now, it was just a few simple questions, and he already knew about it. The situation of their team.