024; do you have a boyfriend

third person.

"okay, grab a chair and make a circle." mollie said as she walked into her dance studio, refusing to look at diana whilst her group of students did as they were told.

throwing her bag onto the floor and grabbing a chair herself, she dragged it over to the circle and placed it down backwards, sitting with her leg either side and her arms resting on the back, "so-"

"yesterday i went to disneyland." ruby smiled, interrupting mollie as her head shot towards the child, a frown on her face, "i saw these really cool dancers."

"thank you for your input ruby but this is dance, can we keep it on our dance that we need to know?" she replied, watching ruby's smile slowly fade.

"sorry," she mumbled, her hands falling into her lap as mollie sighed, "i don't have anyone else to tell it to."

as mollie paused, she stared at the girl who had now gone quiet with her eyes on the floor. a feeling of guilt washed over her before slowly shaking her head and proceeding with a small smile, "did you go on any rides?"

ruby looked up from the floor with her eyes slightly widened, quickly nodding before her smile was back on her face, "loads! some of them were so scary but my dad held my hand through all of them. it was so cool."

"i bet that relieved some anxiety, huh?" she asked, her head tilted while forcing a grin on her face.

"so much." ruby nodded.

"did anyone else do anything fun over the weekend?" mollie asked the group, "does anyone else want to share anything exciting?"

"why is the room so colourful?" freya asked, "there's a lot of paint."

"i painted it."

"you painted it?" katie's mouth dropped open as the others looked over at her with surprised expressions, "did it take long?"

"so long," mollie raised her eyebrows and nodded, "but now the room is bright and colourful."

"it makes me feel happy." ruby clapped her hands, doing a small dance in her seat as mollie let out a small laugh before shrugging.

"on friday i went to the zoo." charlotte spoke up nervously as the kids all turned to her immediately, each of them sat there listening with a smile.

"did you see any lions?" maisie replied, "or elephants?"

"i saw both."

"you skipped school for the zoo?" poppy raised her eyebrows while shaking her head, "my mom would never let me do that."

"my brother took me." charlotte shrugged, "we did something fun because it was bring your mom into school day."

"oh." poppy paused as mollie we watching charlotte slowly nod and sigh, "was she at work?"

"no," she shook her head, "but the zoo was fun."

"have you ever been to the zoo?" layla turned to mollie.

"me? not yet," mollie shook her head, "it sounds fun."

"everyone has been to disneyland though." ruby threw her hands up as she stood up, "you have miss mollie."

"i have not miss ruby." she replied jokingly, "sit back down little miss sassy."

"my dad can take you." she shrugged and smiled, "he can hold your hand if you are too scared to go on a ride."

"well thank you," mollie said, "should we do some dancing now?"

with the girls all nodding in approval and looking towards their dance teacher mollie continued with the sentence that had previously been interrupted, "i need to know what dance we all want to do, do we want a lively one or a more emotional one?"