091; you've got a friend in me

molls🖤 left

molls🖤 left

char💫
nic is now official one baby daddy down

liv🧸
oh ☹️

nic🌷
that was unexpected ?

––––

third person.

"i ordered you a small serving of pasta." cara said as she sat back down at the table and looked over at mollie, "is that ok?"

"that's fine." mollie nodded.

"can we go and use that darts board now?" daniel turned to his girlfriend as she quickly nodded, waving daniel and corbyn off to the other side of the room as mollie turned off her phone and looked up at cara.

"i'm thinking of moving in with daniel." cara told the girl opposite her as a small smile grew on her face, "don't get me wrong i love new york but i need a bit of a change."

"what about college?" mollie frowned.

"there's a really good fashion school in la," she smiled, "even better than the new york one."

"do you need help applying?" mollie asked her, "or a portfolio? i can help with the photography part of it if you-"

"i've already applied." cara interrupted the girl as mollie raised her eyebrows and nodded, "and.. they have a place for me if i decide to move here."

"seriously?" mollie smiled at her, "i'm so happy for you. what about dawn and the friend group?"

"i'm still going to keep in contact and they said that if they come visit it's a bonus because you'll also be here," cara explained, "they're excited too."

"...who else knows?"

"daniel, i'm assuming he's telling corbyn." cara shrugged, "and jonah and liv, only because they live with him."

"well you know i'll love it if you move here," she replied as she rested her chin in her hand, a smile still on her face, "but if you decide to stay in new york that's also okay because i'll come visit."

"i think i definitely want to move here, i need some change." cara smiled, "and i'm kind of over the whole long distance thing with daniel."

"and i miss spending all my free time with you," she continued, "not that we'll be roommates again but it's nice having a friend like you."

"a cold-hearted friend?"

"you don't have a cold heart," cara shook her head, "and if nic told you that she's lying. you express your love for people in different ways than most people do, and personally i don't think there's anything wrong with that. i still feel very loved and valued by you."