043; i am here through it all

third person.

corbyn and mollie had agreed to meet each other at one of their favourite restaurants a few blocks away from where they both lived, a final meal in their hometown before their flight due to leave the next morning for la.

the boy had been sat in restaurant a little over twenty minutes, checking his watch every once in a while and glancing around the restaurant in hopes of seeing his girlfriend, still unsure of why she asked to meet him in this location instead of him picking her up.

he had already looked through the menu five times, knowing exactly what he was going to order and by this point growing increasingly worried for her safety, a sigh of relief escaped his lips once she was seen walking over to the table.

"hey," he spoke up, "a little late."

"max wouldn't.. i had to wait for astrid to get back from the store." mollie shook her head, sitting herself down at the table, "i need to get a car."

"..you look good." he faintly smiled, "i like what you've done with your hair."

"brushed it?" mollie asked him.

"..is that all you did to it?"

"yeah, for once."

"it looks nice."

"thank you," she gave him a small smile, "you look good too."

"thank you," he mumbled, watching her glance down to the menu and letting out sigh in the process, "what did you want to meet for?"

"a dinner." mollie looked back up at him, "so we can sit and talk for once."

"is something bothering you?" corbyn asked her as she went quiet, shrugging before she subtly nodded.

"it's nothing bad." she shook her head, "it won't really make a big difference to you, it's more of a.. what happened sort of thing."

"okay... so what happened?"

"you know the other night when you stayed over and you had to leave super early in the morning," mollie explained, watching her boyfriend nod in response, "well.. we forgot to clean up downstairs."

"okay." he replied, "did he find like.. the painting we did or..?"

mollie raised her eyebrows for a split second before she shook her head and glanced back to her menu, "he found the polaroids we took."

"shit," corbyn mumbled, covering his mouth with his hand as mollie replied with a nod, "wait all of them?"

"how many did we take?"

"i think like five," he shrugged, "i put one of you in my wallet and you've got one of me somewhere.."

"he found three."

"the three worst ones." corbyn frowned, "oh fuck, i'm sorry."

"well it's not big deal to you, it was me on the polaroids." mollie said through a nervous laugh, "apart from your hand."

"my hand around your neck," his eyes widened in shock, "mollie i'm so sorry."

"i'm more worried about the one of me just in my bra," the girl spoke with her voice lowered, watching him sink into his seat while shaking his head, "yeah."

"does he know we fucked on his couch?" corbyn whispered, keeping his mouth covered as she slowly nodded, "seriously?"

"he found the condom wrapper."

"we're so stupid." corbyn threw his head back, "does he want to kill me?"

"i don't know," mollie shrugged, "he told astrid i was a- you know what it's fine, he didn't take it too bad."