076; you don't forgive me

nic🌷hey are you in la?

nic🌷
hey are you in la?

molls🌞
yeah

nic🌷
i know this is weird but would you mind
if i send you a list of things i need like
grocery wise bc i can't do it myself

molls🌞
sure just send a text

–––––

third person.

mollie invited herself into nicole's apartment with a handful of bags filled with the list of the girl's groceries, no hesitation in placing them down on the kitchen counter and beginning to put them away for her.

"i can do that," nicole spoke up as she watched her do so.

"no need," mollie said.

"mollie." nicole frowned.

"you're pregnant, i'm not." she argued.

"okay," she mumbled, turning back to her laptop as mollie continued with putting away the food.

the two girls continued in silence throughout the next few minutes, doing their own tasks yet letting out small sighs every so often to fill the space of awkward silence.

"...i heard corbyn's in the new song," nicole spoke up.

"yep, he joined the band again." mollie replied, partially slamming a cabinet door before moving on to the next one.

"is he with them today for the music video shooting?"

"yep."

"...how did you get here with no car?" nicole asked.

"i walked." she replied.

"to the store and then here?"

"yeah."

"sorry for the inconvenience." nicole frowned as mollie shrugged.

"it gave me something to do," mollie replied, "so it's whatever. does randy know yet?"

"about what?"

"the pregnancy."

"i don't know," nicole shrugged, watching mollie stop and look at her, "...i don't think jack has said anything about it yet, he's waiting until like the last possibly moment."

"oh." she said, "i thought he was supposed to tell him like months ago."

"he was, but he just didn't." she sighed, "he said he'd probably be fine with it."

"he kind of has no choice now," mollie furrowed her eyebrows as nicole slowly nodded.

"exactly what i said," the girl mumbled.

"..is there anything else you need doing?" mollie asked, throwing away the remaining trash as nicole glanced to her, "just to help out while i'm here."

"i need a bit of furniture built for the baby's room but that's it.." nicole shrugged as mollie nodded, "the box is in the room and it has instructions i just needed jack to have time to do it."