068; i literally cannot stand mollie

third person.

with the butcher household and corbyn travelling to florida for a wedding on astrid's side of the family, the five had finally arrived at their hotel after a long, painful car ride full of a handful of arguments.

and as they stood in silence in the elevator, the couples walked into their hotel rooms opposite one another in hopes for an early night before waking up early the next morning to get breakfast with everyone in the family.

yet, as corbyn and mollie walked into their room and mollie fell onto their bed, she glanced over to her boyfriend in hopes he would join her, watching him search through his suitcase in a panic.

"did you forget something?" mollie asked him.

"i think i.. nope." a smile grew on his face, pulling a box tied with ribbon from the bottom of his suitcase and walking over to the bed, placing it beside his girlfriend before he lied down beside her.

mollie stared at the box for a few moments before glancing to corbyn, seeing a small smile on his face as he nodded his head towards the box.

"no." she shook her head.

"yep." he nodded, "it's just a little something."

"for what?"

"for existing." corbyn shrugged.

"i hate when you do this," mollie mumbled, untying the ribbon on the top of the box and moving it to one side.

taking the top off from the box and moving that to one side also, she immediately shook her head and looked away at the array of different gifts laid out across the box.

"why did you actually do this?" mollie asked him, her eyes fixed on the ceiling as corbyn let out a small laugh.

"because i felt like you needed something to make you feel loved." he replied with a smile.

"i do feel loved." mollie turned her head to him.

"it was just a little pick me up." corbyn shrugged, "save the ring box for last."

"ring box?!" her eyes widened as she looked into the box, seeing the ring box tucked into the corner as she slowly shook her head, "no."

"that's for the date night." his smile grew wider, watching her continue to freak out, "we're going to the beach and there's going to be rose petals and-"

"shut up," she interrupted him, hearing him let out a small laugh before he shook his head.

"i'm not doing that anytime soon." corbyn told her, "it's a ring but i'll explain why it's there when you get to it."

"okay," she mumbled, watching him sit up beside her with his head resting on her shoulder before he had decided to reach his hands into the box and pull out the first gifts.

"paints," he said, "you ran out of the green and pink, so i got you them from your favourite place and also some more pastel colours."

"they're expensive." mollie replied, "that's already more than enough."

"a necklace," corbyn continued, grabbing the bag it was inside of and placing it in her hand, "silver one with my initial because.. it's cute."

"because you want people to know i have a boyfriend." she corrected him as he smiled and nodded, "it's a cute necklace."

"maybe i am a little possessive." he admitted with a small shrug.

"what's the spotify scan thing?" mollie asked, gesturing to the print out sticker of a scan code as corbyn smiled and handed it to her.