033; and the private instagram

third person.

"i'm actually so excited," daniel smiled, "i have like a rush of adrenaline, i'm so ready."

"i can't wait." jack replied, "and it's the first show so we really need to go all out."

"it's gonna be so fun," zach nodded in agreement.

"we should-"

"has anyone heard from mollie?" corbyn asked as he walked into the room, his phone pressed up to his ear with his free hand tugging at his hair.

with the four of them shaking their heads and frowning, they watched corbyn sigh in frustration while he began to pace around the room, continuously holding his phone to his ear hoping she'd pick up a call.

"i can ask nic to go check on her?" jack suggested, watching corbyn shake his head.

"she's not at home they had an argument." corbyn replied, staring at his phone screen with his breathing becoming rapidly uneasy.

as the four of them glanced between each other with their eyebrows furrowed yet a concerned look on their faces, they turned back to the boy clearly on the verge of a panic attack, with daniel shaking his head.

"was the argument bad?" daniel asked him.

"define bad," jonah looked at him, nodding his head towards the anxious boy sat at the other side of the room.

"no one's heard from her in twelve hours," corbyn said as he looked to them, "none of you? not even her opening a snapchat? seriously?"

"if anyone has heard from her it'll be nicole." jonah said, "nicole, charlie or cara."

"nicole would've said something," jack shook his head, "she's not with nicole."

"she could be on the way to cara." daniel shrugged.

"for twelve hours?" corbyn stared at him, "this is exactly why i didn't want to go on tour, one trigger and she's-"

"stage in two hours boys," randy said, interrupting their conversation as corbyn frowned, "first show of your tour, please do not let me down."

"i need to go get the stylists and let them in the building but i just came to say good luck and have fun, but also be just as we rehearsed." randy told them all, quickly leaving the room again as corbyn turned back to his phone.

"do you guys mind if i go call my mom quickly?" he asked, "mollie could be there i don't-"

"just go," daniel nodded, "we'll cover for you."

"okay, thanks." corbyn said, leaving the room as he held his phone back up to his ear again.

and as the door to the room was closed with the four members sat in there, daniel and jonah let out a collective sigh while they both shook their heads.

"it's coming." jonah mumbled as daniel nodded.

"what?" jack looked at them both confused.

"he's gonna quit." daniel said.

"he won't quit," zach shook his head.

"he'll for sure take a break," daniel looked at zach, who rolled his eyes and shook his head again, "do you see him right now?"

"one thing," zach shrugged, "an argument with her brother."

"yeah, and the private instagram you leaked." jack said, watching zach go quiet before his eyebrows furrowed slightly, "he knows, by the way."