054; you'd be a sexy milf

third person.

it was five that morning and the couple hadn't yet fallen asleep. from laying in silence and scrolling through their phones to watching a few episodes of a new show they had found, the couple were now lying opposite one another on their sides.

corbyn was half asleep, his eyes were closed and his mouth partly open with his hair falling on his face, an extremely faint smile from his girlfriends hand caressing his cheek.

"if you're not tired i can stay awake with you," he said, keeping his eyes closed as he appeared more and more tired as he spoke.

"no, no you go to sleep." mollie replied, "you're halfway there anyway."

"i don't want you to be awake by yourself," corbyn frowned, "you might get lonely."

"i'll be okay." she gave him a small smile, "i'll be-"

"do you want one of those sleeping pill things?" he asked her, "i have them in my bag."

"...why do you have them?"

"because i know you never bring them."

"oh."

"do you want one?"

"..yes please." mollie said with a whisper, watching him nod once before he sat himself up in bed, "i can get it, it's fine."

"no it's okay." he shrugged with a yawn, getting out of the bed and walking over to where he had placed his bag.

mollie watched him dig through the heap of mess inside of his small bag, an obvious sight of frustration growing on his face before he glanced to either side of it, doing a double-take on one of the bags beside his.

and with a small frown, he moved from his bag to the one beside it while opening it up fully, taking out the pregnancy test box and staring at it, "when did you buy this?"

"yesterday morning," she told him, "you get a lot of anxiety buying that shit when people know who your boyfriend is."

"you should've said, i would've asked my mom to buy you one." corbyn replied, continuing with his search of the small bottle of pills as mollie shook her head, "you could've told me you bought it at the least."

mollie replied with a nod as she stared down at her hands, her boyfriend eventually finding the bottle he was looking for as he walked back over to her, getting back into bed and handing it to mollie while he picked up on her rather shaken hands.

"why are you doing that?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"because i'm scared." mollie shrugged and looked up at him while she subtly bit her lip.

"...have you already done a test?"

"no." she replied, "no i don't want to do it by myself."

"well.. is it just cravings you had?"

"no i threw up like yesterday morning, that's why i bought that." mollie shrugged, "but i also ate then so it could also just be that."

"oh."

"and i'm late with my-"

"these all seem like common things you have." he frowned, "i don't think they're pregnancy related."

"i fucking hope they're not." the girl nervously laughed before immediately going quiet.

"well.. don't be scared about it." corbyn shook his head as he opened the bottle of pills, pouring one into his hand while mollie let out a sigh, "my mom is there as a helping hand and max has a kid so he knows what he's doing it's-"