066; you're like my medicine

besson🤍boyfriend has requested your location

besson🤍
boyfriend has requested your location

lover🖤
my studio

besson🤍
are you teaching

lover🖤
for the next fifteen minutes i am

besson🤍
UGH

besson🤍
okay

lover🖤
why

besson🤍
where do you keep your dresses

lover🖤
what

besson🤍
i'm in your room

lover🖤
what are you doing in my room
asking for my dresses

besson🤍
just shut up and tell me

lover🖤
back of the closet

besson🤍
wow of course they are

besson🤍
okay when your done with your class
i'm outside your studio

lover🖤
okay

besson🤍
:)

–––––

third person.

corbyn had been outside for a little less than ten minutes, leaning against his car with a bunch of flowers in his hand and a small bag in the other, the dress he has picked folded neatly inside of it.

as he heard the back door to her studio open, his head lifted from the ground as he looked over to it, the small smile on his face falling into a confused expression as she kept one hand behind her back, already in one of her dresses.

he kept himself leant against the car while she walked over to him, a smile on her face before she moved her hand around in front of him with a bunch of flowers held in her hand.

"i thought you forgot." he raised his eyebrows as a smile grew on his face.

"i'd be a shit girlfriend if i forgot an anniversary." she shrugged with a small laugh as corbyn shook his head.

"it's not an important one." corbyn argued, "it's a nice excuse to take you somewhere nice."

"it is an important one because any month is important," she told him, "happy nine months of me dealing with your shit."

"...you're an asshole." corbyn smiled.

"you should've just paid me," mollie shrugged.

"i'll pay you." he replied, grabbing his wallet from his pocket as mollie quickly shook her head.