079; only for your sake

third person.

max and astrid had safely arrived in la and after they were picked up from the airport by corbyn and mollie, the group had something to eat before preparing to get ready for bed that evening.

and while mollie had shut herself in the bathroom to be in silence while doing her usual routine for bed, corbyn was being interrogated by her brother as astrid watched the conversation happen.

"i promise she's eating," corbyn said, "as much as i can get her to, she's eating."

"okay." max nodded, pausing for a few seconds before he let out a sigh and looked back to corbyn, "is she sleeping?"

"yeah," he replied, "if she doesn't sleep at night she'll have a nap during the day."

"she's literally a toddler," max mumbled and sighed, shaking his head while astrid looked at him with a small smile, "anyway we need to get iris to sleep."

"we do." astrid nodded.

as the couple walked over to where they had sat iris for the last ten minutes, corbyn wondered towards the bathroom of his apartment and let him into the room, shutting the door behind him as he glanced to his girlfriend.

he leant against the counter with his arms folded watching her search through one of her small bags for a handful of her skincare stuff, while the boy's hand reached out to the waistband of her sweats as he pulled one of the strings as an attempt of untying it, a small smile on his face.

with a glare from the girl and a raise of her eyebrows, his smile only grew while untying the rest of the knot, letting it fall loosely onto her hips before she stopped with her current task and turned to him.

"is there something i can help you with?"

"there's many things you can help me with." he said through a laugh while folding his arms again, "i prefer when you wear your sweats like that."

"you're such a child," she shook her head and sighed as he shrugged and stood up, placing a kiss on her head as he went to turn on the shower.

"are you showering with me?" he asked, wrapping his arms around the girl before he placed a handful of small kiss on her neck.

"i suggested that nic came over for dinner one evening this week if that's okay with you?" mollie replied with a random change of subject, watching corbyn nod through the mirror as he continued to leave kisses along her neck, "corbyn."

"mhm, whatever you want." he mumbled against her skin as his hands moved to either side of her hips.

"what did i just say?" she asked him.

"something about a dinner," corbyn shrugged, moving his kisses along her collarbone and to her shoulder.

"baby," she huffed and rolled her eyes, turning herself around to face him as he looked at her, "nic is coming over for dinner this week, yes?"

"what for?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"to talk to us, apologise." mollie said, "is that okay with you? i told her i'd check it through with you first."

"if i say yes will you shut up and let me continue kissing you?" he asked as she blankly stared at him, watching him nod and lean towards her lips, "yes."

"no," she pulled her head back as he frowned at her, "i need to know if you actually want to speak to her."

"i don't want to speak to her but if you want to be her friend then it's fine," corbyn shrugged.

"so you don't want her over? she's only coming to speak to you and be friends with you again." mollie explained it to him as he paused for a few moments.