067; you were being a tease

third person.

despite the amount of begging and pleading corbyn had to do that morning to get his girlfriend out of bed, the couple eventually made it to the gym in his family's house where they had agreed to work out together.

and for the past twenty minutes, mollie had given up with any workouts herself and was sat on one of the pieces of equipment, sipping out of her water bottle watching corbyn lift heavy weights in a loose tank top and his sweats.

"i think you'd find it easier if you took your shirt off," she spoke up with a small shrug, watching him laugh slightly as he looked over to her.

"i think you need to actually work out, like we agreed." he replied as she shook her head and smiled.

"i'm perfectly fine watching this," mollie said, "i'm passively working out right now because i'm watching someone else do it."

"that's not how it works." he said through a laugh, dropping everything in his hand and taking off his shirt before walking over to where his girlfriend was sat, "can i have some water?"

"no," she replied as her eyes glanced down to his body, "go back to doing that attractive thing."

"please," corbyn titled his head, "and stop checking me out."

"i'm not checking you out." the girl argued, meeting his eyes again as he raised his eyebrows.

"i saw you," he smiled, "give me your water."

"only a few sips because your mom put slices of lemon in it and that shit is good," mollie told him, handing him her water bottle.

"why'd she do that?"

"to encourage me to drink water and not an energy drink." she explained, watching him take a few sips before he nodded in agreement.

"that shit is good." corbyn's eyes widened, taking another few sips as mollie took it from his hand.

"i said a few sips not half the drink."

"that was a few sips." he argued.

"that was more like a few gulps." mollie shook her head, placing the bottle on the floor beside her before she looked back up at her boyfriend, "your hair has fallen and gone floppy, it's very cute."

"your hair is up in the head hairstyle."

"...the what?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"the hairstyle you use when you give me head." he smiled at her, "it's cute."

"that's not cute."

"no when you give me head it's fucking sexy but i mean the hairstyle is cute," he explained, placing a quick kiss on her forehead.

with a small smile, mollie moved her head to align with corbyn's before she placed a small kiss on his lips, pulling away from him for a moment as the boy reattached their lips again for another kiss.

and as the girl deepened the kiss, mollie's hands cupped his face as he was pulled closer to her, one of his hands resting on the equipment she was sat on while the other grabbed ahold of her waist.

and as his one hand ran underneath her shirt and up her waist, the door to the room was opened with the boy's mom walking into the room, searching through her bag for her keys and glancing up to the couple.

"we're now all going out for lunch, did you- oh!" she raised her eyebrows, covering her eyes with her hand as corbyn stood himself up and turned to her, "i should've knocked."

"it was just a kiss." corbyn laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck as he sighed, "we won't go for lunch, we're working out."

"mhm, yep i can see that." saskia nodded, backing out of the room again, "enjoy your mak- work out."