096; i'm very much satisfied

third person.

"what's next on the list?"

"eggs." he looked up at her, crossing the item off the list as he looked up at all the other shelves.

the couple had decided on going grocery shopping with their free evening that week, using it as time to buy everything they needed so they could learn to cook homemade meals rather than having a diet consisting of fast food.

and while mollie held the basket and wondered round the store, corbyn had been left in charge of the grocery list after promising mollie that he would only write down their essentials.

"i'm so glad we're following my grocery list." he said, watching his girlfriend scan the shelves before he glanced down to his list, "we need condoms."

"corbyn," mollie glared at him, "we're getting essentials."

"right, i know." corbyn nodded, "do you want me to get the biggest size?"

"oh my god," she rolled her eyes before laughing, "we're not getting any of those, cross it off the list."

"that means no sex," he frowned, "we don't have any."

"we do."

"where?"

"in the bathroom." she looked at him while glancing to the other people walking past, "i've seen an unopened pack."

"next to your sex toys?" he joked, a smile on his face as another customer glanced to the couple.

"you're an asshole," she mumbled with a raise of her eyebrows, taking the small sheet of paper out of his hand and handing their basket to him.

"can i hold your hand?" corbyn asked, following behind her while reaching his hand out as she came to a sudden stop while staring down at the list.

and while she furrowed her eyebrows, she looked up to the boy as he gave her a small smile, "what?"

"burn cream? what is that for?"

"...you," he slowly replied with a frown.

"i don't need that." she laughed, crossing it off the list with their pen as he stayed quiet, his hand behind grabbed by the girl as they continued down the aisle while he watched her grab the next item on the list.

"when are you going to tell me?" he spoke up as she glanced to him, "i know i probably stepped over a boundary writing it down but i don't know if you've cleaned them properly nor do i know if they're accidental or not, i just want to get some kind of thing to care for them."

"cleaned what?" mollie frowned at him.

"the burns on your arm," he replied, "i saw them the other night."

"they're accidental." she nodded.

"but you would've told me by now."

"i burnt my arm while making us dinner and-"

"okay, look let's just talk about it when we're out of the store." corbyn shook his head, "i don't know who is around us."