SUPERFREAK

Cristina is not doing well

Cristina is not doing well. She passed out in a surgery recently. Because Owen was at the hospital overnight, she came over to the house. She slept on the other side of Mer. Poor, Derek.

And poor, Cristina.

We watched the attendings bicker in the conference room. They are for sure arguing about Cristina and what to do with her.

"I think they're talking about you." I pointed out.

"It's gonna be okay. I mean, they can't kick you out of the program for being traumatized." Mer assured. They would not kick her out, but they would put her on other duties until she's back to normal. Cristina would leave on her own if they had her doing duties other than surgery. She lives for surgery.

"I don't care what they do." Cristina muttered as she stared off into space. I am so concerned for her. Her career has always been her biggest priority.

Derek walked out of the room and told Cristina she will be on his service with me. It was supposed to be Mer and I but I guess not anymore. The attendings are still very worried about us since the shooting so they have been putting two residents to one service.

We were walking down the hall while Cristina tried to convince Derek to put Mer back on his service or just let me take it on my own. I honestly am not sure if I am ready to be alone again. I want to be.

"Okay, how about we compromise? You page me when you've got something." Cristina offered.

Derek's pager then beeped. "We've got something."

We walked to the front desk and a woman of short stature came into view. Derek groaned. "Amy?" He asked, sounding more frustrated than anything. Jesus.

"Well, if you'd pick up the damn phone, I wouldn't have to stalk you." She huffed. I don't know who she is but I like her already.

"Yeah, why didn't you call your sister?" Mark pressed.

"Sister?" Meredith asked Derek.

Derek sighed. "Meredith, Florence, Cristina, this is Amy."

"Amelia. He's the only one who gets to call me Amy." She replied and held out her hand to Mer. "Nice to finally meet you!"

"Likewise." Meredith smiled.

"Amy-" Mark started but stopped himself. "Amelia is also a neurosurgeon."

If I was not with Jackson, I would definitely try to pursue her. She's pretty and a neurosurgeon? Just my type.

"Another one? You Shepherd's grow them like weeds." I exclaimed.

"Who's this, your husband?" Derek asked Amelia, gesturing to the man next to her.

"Derek, this is Tom."