THE END IS THE BEGINNING IS THE END

It's judgement day

It's judgement day. No seriously, the court might have made a decision on if the hospital was negligent in the plane crash or not. I hope they decide so I can finally move on with my life.

Meredith is pregnant. She hasn't told any of us yet, but I know and Cristina knows. She knows we know. Her boobs got bigger and every time she sees Ally she hides the fact she's tearing up. She's pregnant. When she's ready to be happy about it, she'll tell us. I know her. It takes her a while to process things.

Speaking of Ally, she's doing great. Arizona wasn't lying about the round-the-clock surveillance of her. There's someone watching her all the time. We are notified of any changes. We're thinking she has another month and a half in the NICU before she can come home, which sucks, but Jackson and I both want her to be healthy and okay. She's still not breathing on her own which is concerning but Arizona assures us it's normal for premie babies.

Jackson and I are with her when we can be. We make time for her. Him and I are doing good with not shutting each other out. Things have been tense a couple times, but we're both so stressed. With the plane crash lawsuit still looming over my head on top of everything else, I feel stretched thin. He understands, but I tend to bottle up how I feel. He urges me to release it. It doesn't help either of us when we keep our feelings to ourselves.

Still wondering if he's ever going to propose. I think he's just waiting for the right time, but in our profession, there is no right time.

Jackson and I sat in the NICU and talked. This is where we hang out now. I think the nurses are over us.

"Richard is avoiding my mom." He let out. Ah, yes. Catherine and Richard's love affair has been on pause since Adele died. Richard feels he was irresponsible with Catherine when he should be with Adele, which I will say, he was. But he did fall in love with Catherine and shutting her out will do no good. He needs a support system. He hasn't been doing surgery.

"Can you blame him?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Well, no, but my mom is making me give him cookies and read him a note so she knows he gets it."

I chuckled. Classic Catherine move. She has been very attentive with us. She comes in frequently to see Ally and to check in on us. She's been making us dinner a lot. It's nice. A little suffocating, but I miss having parents around, especially now that I'm a parent.

Jackson left to go deliver the cookies. I stayed a little while longer before finding Cristina and Alex in the attendings lounge. I sat down and Jackson came in shortly after.

"Dr. Webber rejected my mother's cookies." Jackson huffed and set down the tin on the table.

"That sounds dirty." Alex pointed out. Ew.

"She's worried about him. She wants me to assess his mood. She thinks he's depressed." Jackson added.

"Well, his wife died a month ago. Isn't he supposed to be depressed?" Cristina asked.