SEAL OUR FATE

When I knew Meredith was okay, I went back to see Jackson

When I knew Meredith was okay, I went back to see Jackson. He's taken some medicine to ease his pain. I hate that he's even in pain. I told him about my wild day with Meredith and her baby. It wasn't long until Owen was barging into the room we were in. He saw Jackson and I laying together.

Owen looked to Jackson first. "How are you feeling?"

Jackson looked at me and then back to him. "Much better." He paused. "I did it. What we talked about earlier."

What did they talk about earlier? Proposing?

Owen came further into the room and hugged me. "Congratulations, Flor. I'm so happy for you guys."

I was a little stunned by the gesture, but I went along with it. Owen means well. I thanked him before he went to his next statement. I think I would like Owen much better if he wasn't Chief. However, I didn't like him that much before he was Chief. 

"I hate to cut the happiness short, but we need to get the board together. Meredith's room. She's still down from surgery." Owen replied.

We both nodded. Owen left the room and I turned to Jackson. "Where's your shirt? Let's get you dressed and cleaned up a little."

Callie did the majority, but there's still some leftover blood.

"I can do it." He said and went to take the alcohol wipes off the table. I beat him to it.

"No. You're the one who almost exploded today. I will do my fiancee duty and clean up your wound. I'm not sure if you know this, but I happen to be a doctor." I said sarcastically.

"No, I wasn't aware." He replied, playing along. He relented and sat back down while I cleaned his wounds up and helped him get his shirt back on. With a dislocated shoulder and burns everywhere, it was not an easy task. I feel awful that he's in this much pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked him when we were finished.

He winced a little as he got his sling situated again. "I'll be fine."

I narrowed my eyes before walked over to me. I hate when he won't admit he's in pain. He set his other hand on the side of my cheek and looked me in the eye. "I am okay. I am more than okay." He leaned down to kiss my lips softly. "Now, let's go."

I nodded and we were on our way to Mer's room. This is the first time I am going to see the baby. She named him Bailey after our own Bailey. She saved Mer, so I think the name is fitting. Bailey is currently hogging the baby.

"Uh, we should get started. Bailey, we have some board business that we need to disc-" Owen tried to get her out of the room.

"I am not going anywhere. Me and this baby got Bailey business to discuss." Bailey replied. We all chuckled.

"What does Zola think of him?" Arizona asked.

"Oh, she wants to take him to daycare for show and tell." Mer replied with a smile.