Chapter 3

Kurogiri was shocked to hear about Tori remembering something. It was the afternoon, and Kurogiri was interrogating Shigaraki about his broken records. "My my, this is quite troublesome, it would've been best if she didn't remember anything about her past." Kurogiri shook his head and looked at the ground. Tori was still asleep in Shigaraki's room, they could only get her to move to his bed before she slipped into a deeper sleep.

"What were you able to gather while you were gone?" Shigaraki asked. "Not much, with little information about Tori Hana. But I did get someone with more skill in that area to get the information we need. The only good news I have for you is that no one is looking for her, and the doctor should be coming today at six." Kurogiri reported.

Shigaraki sipped his soda. "Good, good, after the check-up we'll have some company over. I don't trust them since they're just pawns, so after her appointment let's keep the girl in your room." Shigaraki said. Kurogiri nodded and left to wake up Tori for the day.

Tori came running down, hair still uncombed. "Kurogiri said I get a quirk test! Is that true, Shigaraki?" She was jumping around Shigaraki as he finished his soda. "Yeah, sure. Just don't cry if you have to get any shots." He grumbled. Her smile faded. "SHOTS?! Kurogiri didn't say anything about that!" She tugged on his shirt.

"Hey stop that!" Shigaraki snapped as he attempted to pry off the girl's iron grip, careful not to use all five fingers. The girl stopped and looked up, tears stopped. "Hey, you never told me what your quirk was. I've seen Kurogiri's warp-gate, lemme see yours!" Tori begged. Children can be so odd! One minute she was crying now she was wanting to see his quirk?

"Fine, you see this soda bottle?" Shigaraki said as he held his now empty soda bottle with two fingers in front of Tori as she nodded her head enthusiastically. "Now wach it when I put all five fingers on it." Shigaraki mesmerized Tori as he lay one finger at a time onto the bottle. It disintegrated into dust quickly after he set his pinky on it. Tori inspected the dust over the counter in awe.

"So cool! No wonder you are so careful with your hands! But what if you turned stuff into dust with your feet? Would that mean you couldn't wear shoes? Would that mean you would have to walk on you hands?!" The girl overwhelmed Shigaraki with stupid questions like when she found out Kurogiri's quirk. "You're really interested in quirks, aren't you? Aren't you a bit scared that I might accidentally touch you with all five fingers and turn you into dust? Aren't you scared how easily I can decay things?" Shigaraki asked, taking off his hand on his face to show his seriousness.

"No, you are probably are really careful to not be decaying things all the time. If I had that quirk everything around me would turn to dust!" Tori said as she climbed down from the tall bar stool. Shigaraki looked at the girl in shock, though kept his poker face. "Hm. Guess your right. Go on now, Tori, you still need to comb you hair before the doctor arrives." Shigaraki said as he turned his back from Tori and at the bar counter. Then he heard a chuckle.

"What now, why are you looking at me like that?" Shigaraki grunted. Tori kept of chuckling. "My name, you said it. You haven't said it since you gave it to me." Tori said with the biggest, cheesiest smile on her face. Shigaraki frowned and put his hand back on to shield his embarrassment. "I-I've said your name before, now move it! Your hair looks like a rat's nest!" Shigaraki scolded as he waved his hand for her to go. Tori skipped to the bathroom, smile still on her face.

~

The girl's hair was a beast not even Kurogiri could tame. Shigaraki walked past to see Kurogiri trying to get the comb out if the child's hair, Tori trying to keep back her tears.

"Tomura Shigaraki, I'm sorry, I've failed to untangle Tori Hana's hair. I've broke two combs, lost three in her hair, and used a whole bottle if detangler spray, I'm not sure what to do." Kurogiri said, keeping his stress from showing. Shigaraki sighed and slouched even more. How and why did they have so many combs?! Then smiled as an idea hit him.