Chapter 4

(Before you think 'oh they used this cover already' yeah I'm just going to use this for chapters that I never made covers for or don't like the covers of since it's now old art)

Everything was a blur as Kurogiri explained her situation. Her heart arched as the fact sank in. She never wanted to be a hero or anything, she just wanted to be like everyone else. Tears started to build up, but she was too weak to cry, her hands felt numb and her legs felt like they had no bones.

"Tori! Hey Tori!" Shigaraki called out her name as he shook her gently. Tori looked up to see him and Kurogiri knelt in front of her in concern, though it was hard to tell with Shigaraki's emotionless look and Kurogiri's mostly non-existent face. Tori blinked back tears. "Are you disappointed in me? Are you sad that I will never have a quirk? I'm sorry Shigaraki, I'm really sorry you have to take care of a weakling like me!" Her words were slurred and her voice was shakey, Kurogiri looked at Shigaraki. Shigaraki didn't know what to say. Yes, he was pretty disappointed that She would be no use to him without a quirk. But he couldn't help but feel bad, he couldn't just abandon her, not right now.

"Tomura Shigaraki sir, I know this is a bad time, but your master would like to meet up in about fourth-five minites." Kurogiri mentioned awkwardly. Shigaraki stood up and nodded, then he slowly walked to his room to think, think of a way to make Tori useful, to make her feel strong before meeting with his sensei. He never answered her questions, he didn't want to hurt her even more. He slammed his door, making Tori flinch.

"Don't worry, Tori Hana, things will get better, Tomura Shigaraki will think of what to do." Kurogiri said has he patted her shoulder. He was about to stand up until Tori wrapped her arms around him. "Thank you." She managed to squeak out before bursting into tears. Kurogiri carefully put his arms around her. Once she was done crying Kurogiri patted Tori's head, gave her some of Shigaraki's 'secret' stash of ice cream, and went to his room to change his tear-soaked shirt.

~

Shigaraki figured stressfully with a Rubic's cube as he waited impatiently for his sensei. The screen started to load and his master's face appeared onto the screen.

"Tomura Shigaraki, it seems you have this little side project going on, tell me about it." His sansei waisted no time with greetings. Shigaraki bowed, his father's hand over his poker face, no emotion seeped through. "Yes sensei. About over a week ago, a child followed me to the Lueage's base. We didn't know what to do with her, and she wasn't reported missing, so I decided to take her in." Shigaraki explained, One For All was silent.

"I see... Almost reminds me of when I found you. I heard from the doctor she's quirkless. What do you plan to do with her now? How do you think she will better your success? Seems to me she's dead weight, but this about you and your vision so, tell me Tomura Shigaraki, what is your plan with this girl?" Shigaraki's sensei questioned, striking him speechless for a moment. Even his master compared him to the girl.

"I was thinking she could still be of use, master. If you could just give her a good quirk, I think she could grow to be a very useful member of the Lueage." Shigaraki answered, heart pounding in hope. His master stood still and silent for a while. As much as he made Tomura think he was in control of his future, he had always had the ultimate say in what moves he made. "Fine, but I suggest getting her body ready first, such a weak and small body would not be suitable for the quirk in mind. If you plan on keeping her as a future member, I suggest getting her stronger before she is given a quirk. She's only five, correct?" Shigaraki felt a rush of relief, but kept it hidden. "Yes, that is what the doctor confirmed." He answered, clearing his throat before speaking, though it didn't help much with his already raspy voice. "Then it is settled, I will give you ten years to train this child, then I shall grant her a quirk." One For All hung up right after he was done speaking, the screen went blank.