Chapter 25

"Tori?" Dabi's voice made Tori snap her head up. She clumsily made her way to him and practically latched onto him.

"There there, come on, let's go home." He walked as Tori dragged her feet and held onto him, sobbing.

They rode in the car silently, Tori gripped onto Dabi the whole time. Tori was confused when they entered the big building that wasn't abandoned.

"Let's get you a warm bath, you're all cold and shivering." Dabi sighed. Tori now walked besides him holding his hand. She looked around cautiously. "Don't worry, we rule over this place. We've been busy during the time you were gone." They used the elevator to reach a level almost like a hotel, where they walked to the bathroom not too far away.

Dabi got the bath ready for Tori. "I'll lend you one of my shirts since we don't have spare clothing at the moment. Tell me when you're in, you know the drill." Dabi instructed before stepping out of the bathroom. Tori didn't do much cleaning, she sat in the warm water silently as Dabi waited on the toilet.

"I'm sorry for what I did Tori, I thought it would be better for you but I was stupid enough to trust that damn hero and let him hurt you. I hope you can forgive me and not rat me out to Shigaraki, you know how sensitive he is, he'll probably kill me if he found out. But I guess I kinda deserve it, so you can if you want." Dabi apologized.

Tori took in his words. "I can forgive you, but don't hurt Hawks for me, he was actually nice before tonight. Also even if he is bad he doesn't deserve to die." Tori hated if someone had to die just because of her, even if they were her parents."I guess I can hold back for you, but I can scare him, right?" Dabi asked. "Yeah, you can do that. I think I'm done with the bath now." Dabi nodded and waited outside for Tori as she dried. She wrapped the soft towel around her as Dabi led her to his room to retrieve a spare shirt.

"Where is Shigaraki and the others? When can I see them?" Tori asked once she was dressed. The big sweatshirt Dabi had stole from Shigaraki a while back was comically huge on the girl.

Dabi held in a laugh and answered the girl. "They are all busy or asleep, we'll eat breakfast with them in the morning." Tori sighed and attempted to sat down but ended up curling up in pain.

Dabi rushed to the girl's side to see what was the matter but Tori simply sat down gingerly, holding her stomache. "I'm fine, it happens once and awhile but it's been getting more frequent." Tori was in tears but attempted to sound strong. Dabi shook his head. How long has this been going on? How did they never notice?

"My god how do you just hide pain like that? Tori you have tell us about this kind of stuff." Dabi was a little mad, but more concerned than upset. "You have to see the doctor tomarrow, okay? For now I'm going to give you some medicine and you're going to bed." Dabi got up to get medicine from his drawer.

Tori took the pills and slowly blinked, realizing how tired she was. Dabi took off his shoes before laying down, Tori joined him on the bed and fell asleep instantly next to him.

~

"TORI OH MY GOSH IS IT GOOD TO SEE YOU!" Toga shrieked as she ran over to Tori in the morning. She had a very noticable patch over an eye, but besides that Toga hadn't changed, which made Tori happy. The other villains got up, looking at her in disbelief.

"I would've told you guys sooner but she was too tired and needed rest." Dabi explained. Tori joyfully hugged everyone but was a little hurt by Shigaraki's scilence. He stood stiff as if he saw a ghost.

"Shigaraki what's wrong?" Tori asked, running up to him. He was covered in bandages while dressed in a new suit and his blue hair was now white and fluffier, though he still kept on those red sneakers. She was hesitant to hug him, not sure how he would react. "Hey handy aren't you supposed to be using a wheelchair or something? Sit the fuck down or your leg won't heal." Dabi scolded but Tomura ignored him.