Chapter 15

Tori woke up to a crash. She was accustomed to sleeping with bumps and noises and yelling throughout the night but this one sounded like the wall broke.

"I AM HERE!" A bold voice declared. Tori knew then that heros were in the building. She heard footsteps coming up to her room. She had to leave- she had to hide. But before she could do anything the door flew open.

"It's fine, we're here to take you to your mother. You want to see your mother, don't you?" A policewoman held her hand out nonthreatingly as she crept closer. Tori saw into the helmet to see the glowing blue eyes of the blond maid. 

Tori ran to the  window, it was her only chance of escape.

"Hey! Stop! Get her!" The imposter police officer shouted to the others. They were probably fakes as well.

Tori frantically opened the window, but the two police officers had grabbed both of her arms. She started  to kick her legs violently, desperate to recall all the training Kurogiri had taught her.

She went another route, and bit one of them.

"Ouch! Don't let go of her!" The fake officer hissed. It was already too late, the fake police woman had let go of her.

Tori ran to the opened window and jumped.

"Ack!" Tori cried as she crashed onto the fire escape. Something tore in her leg. The pain was unbearable, but Tori was high on adrenaline, and pushed herself to try and get away to the emergency meeting spot Kurogiri had instructed her to go to if something were to happen to them.

Tori was stopped, she gagged on the gray sludge that came out of her mouth. The sludge wrapped around her. 

Was this her mother's doing? Did she get a hold of someone with a transportation quirk to capture her?

"Sorry about that Bakugo, Tori Hana." A man in a suit apologized. Tori gagged but looked over to see Bakugo standing next to her.

"Bakugo, what's going on?" Tori asked. She looked around to see Shigaraki and the others gagging on the grey sludge.

"S-sensei!" Shigaraki said. There was a mix of emotions in his voice, Shigaraki was in a state Tori has never seen. Tori wanted to run over but she was in too much pain.

"Compress! Grab Tori! She looks like she's hurt!" Dabi ordered before Shigaraki could take notice of Tori. The man was in a scary mask and looked as if he had no eyes.

"Sure thing." Tori heard Mr. Compress say before she felt herself get smaller.

The rest was a blur as Compress put Tori inside his pocket.

~

"...ori Hana... Tori Hana...Tori!" Tori's eyes shot open. Her body ached but it wasnt as bad as before. She turned her head to see  Kurogiri, who was finishing up dressing her wounds. 

"We need to get out of here soon. Get a few of your things and let's leave." Kurogiri instructed. 

Tori, who was still a little groggy, looked around the room. Shigaraki wasn't looking so happy. He clutched his family in his arms like Tori would a stuffed animal. The others stood there, waiting for Tori.

"What happened? Who was that man?" Tori asked in a weak voice. Kurogiri shook his head.

"She's still dazed from everything. I'll just get her stuff." Kurogiri said as he got up.  "Twice, please help Tori Hana through the warp. I'll meet you all at the base." Kurogiri ordered. Twice reluctantly agreed and helped Tori up. The rest followed Tori into the purple mist of the gate.