Chapter 23

"Hana we were worried sick! Please don't do that again!" Midnight rushed over to hug Tori. Aizawa was right behind her.

"Thank you for finding her, Hawks. Sorry for the trouble." He rubbed the back of his neck and itched his left ankle with his right heel before approaching Tori. "You know you aren't going to get off scott free, your friend was sent back home and you're grounded for a week. I'll be keeping a close eye on you from now on." Mr Aizawa declared. Hawks put a hand on Tori's shoulder. 

"Actually I was wondering if tomorrow we can talk about a new arrangement. As much as I do thank UA for their generosity, this doesn't really feel fitting." Hawks bowed his head gratefully. Mr. Aizawa put his arms on his hips and sighed. "Yeah I think you're right. I'll make sure to contact Nezu and hold a meeting; for now Hana will remain here until a desicion is made." Aizawa turned around, ending the conversation.

"Come on Hana, you need to go to bed and rest." He ordered. Tori let go of Hawk's hand and waved goodbye before catching up to the hero.

Eri was either already asleep or pretended to be. She lay faced away from Tori as she went under her blanket. 

"Rest up, Tori Hana." Aizawa whispered before closing the door. She heard the click of a lock before he walked to his room.

~

Tori anxiously went throughout her day. Eri and Tori played in the common room of the dorm with Mirio. She tried her best to distract herself, luckily, this was easy as she was introduced to some of the students of UA.

"I have suppose so we can do arts and crafts! How about we make bracelets?" Mina clapped her hands with excitement. "Only if moi can make the most sparkly braclet." Aoyama jumped into the conversation.

Mina, Aoyama, Eri, and Tori sat and made brackets until Kirishima approached them. "Mina do you want to play video games with me and Denki? Bakugo might join but he said he might just watch." Tori lit up when she heard video games and Bakugo. "Can I join?" She asked. "Sure Tori,  just put your bracelets in the box and we'll join them. Eri and Aoyama feel free to use anything in my craft box." Mina stood up and dropped her bracelets in the box before following Kirishima.

"Hey Bakugo you forgot to visit me and now I might be leaving! I'm going to bother you so much now!" Tori beamed mischievously when she saw the teen.

"Oh really? Try me, I dare you." Bakugo sneered. Tori started by jumping on him and giving him a hug. "I'm not gonna let go of you until they have to pry me off!" Tori giggled and Bakugo squirmed in her arms.

"We should play Mario Kart, that game is fun for several people." Kirishima suggested. "Sorry Tori  but there are only four controllers, you'll have to just watch." He added as he handed Bakugo a controller. He handed it to Tori. "You can play I'm just gonna watch." Bakugo said as he crossed his arms.

Tori sat on Bakugo's lap as they competed against the others. Bakugo bossed Tori around and Tori did her best to listen to him.

"I'm starting to think you just didn't want to play because you're bad. I'm losing when I take your advice." Tori pouted. "No! You're just bad at following instructions! Next round   you and me and I'll prove it to you!" Bakugo challenged. "Okay, challange excepted." Tori said when she lost the round from talking to Bakugo.

Tori didn't have a strategy, she just went as fast as she could and ended up flying past Bakugo when it started.

"Dammit! Mine lagged!" He excused. "Uh-huh." Tori  rolled her eyes as she remained ahead, Bakugo gaining speed until he didn't turn in time.

No matter how much Bakugo threw at Tori she managed to dodge it or recover with how many times he went off the track.

"Dammit! That was a fluke, let's go another round!" He challenged once again. "No-can-do, I've been taught by the best, plus Hawks is here from the meeting." Tori refused as she put away her controller and gave him one last hug, but a little too tight. "If I leave and you don't visit me I'll come here and visit you in the middle of the night." She whispered in his ear, trying her best to sound threatening.