Chapter 12

Shigaraki woke up in a cold sweat once again. Another dream of his past, another nightmare about Tori. They have been getting more and more frequent. Shigaraki looked at his clock that read three forty. He sat up and took some more painkillers and washed it down with water. He then got up and walked over to his desk.

It hurt to type with his stab wounds, but Shigaraki endured. He stared intensely at the picture of Tori's mother on the screen. He grit his teeth. What exactly was she doing with Tori? What did she want with her?

He then thought about planning out his revenge on the Hero Killer Stain but he didn't have much to plan. He was just going to release some nomus, see what happens, raise chaos and come out on top. He was going to bury that Hero Killer in the dirt, he was going to wreck his pride and give the Lueage more publicity than Stain would ever get.

Shigaraki leaned back in his chair, taking in a deep breath and closing his eyes. No, his main goal right now is to find out more about Tori's past so he can bring that bitch that called herslef Tori's mother down. He knew something big was going on, but what? What happened to Tori that made her forget everything when she escaped? What were they planning to do with her when they had her? Shigaraki was sick of being in the dark, not know what was going on.

He put on his coat and walked out to the bar. He looked at the address he wrote down and left, determined to at least find out the answer to one of his questions.

~

To Shigaraki's surprise, they had expected him. They let him inside and he followed the maid cautiously. He sat down and waited impatiently for Mrs. Eto to enter the office. She entered in a nightgown covered with a robe. She somehow looked as if she was going to a ball besides the clothing.

"So you guys really do watch us. Why do you even bother? I bet you know who we are, why not turn us in?" Shigaraki questioned, speaking first so he could feel like the dominant one. Tori's mother sat down without a word.

"Because that would mean the discovery of my daughter of course. Now, why did you decide to pay me a visit?" The woman was well composed and sounded as if they were doing small talk. "Would you like some tea? Cookies perhaps?" The blond maid offered. She was one of the few people who knew about Mrs. Eto's business. "No, all I want is for this bitch to tell me what she wants with Tori." Shigaraki growled. Tori's mother didn't even show a sign of shock as Shigaraki snapped at her. "Why are you even letting me talk to you? It's awfully suspicious since we aren't even at a stalemate!" He added.

"Sure, I'll tell you, I do have the upper hand anyways. I'm a simple business woman that follows the laws, and you're a villain who just tried killing the number one hero. It's quite simple, my reason for wanting her back: she's my only daughter." Tori's mother explained. "Bullshit!" Shigaraki slammed his fist. He winced, but his father's hand covered it up. But that wasn't enough to hide it from Mrs. Eto's eyes.

"You seem weaker than before, I heard you were shot four times. You must be in no condition to fight, why risk coming over here?" Mrs. Eto wondered as Shigaraki cussed to himself. "I know you are doing something to her! She had no memory when we first found her and she had no memory when I found her again! Tell me what your doing to her!" Shigaraki yell at the woman, decaying the desk. He got so angry he forgot to control his quirk. Mrs. Eto sat there, staring at him, indifferent as she sipped her tea.

"Hm, fine, I'll tell you the real reason. Again, I do have the upper hand anyways." The woman took another sip of tea. "She's my experiment, that's why. She was my very first success. Now calm down if you want to hear the details." Mrs. Eto answered. Shigaraki couldn't believe how cocky she was. The woman was so confident and so forward, as if she thought he was some dull villain who she could blackmail any moment and he would listen. But Shigaraki wasn't that stupid, from his point of view Shigaraki had the upper hand after he heard what Tori's mom had to say. He calmly sat back down and waited for her to continue. "Start with telling me why Tori keeps losing her memory." Shigaraki told Tori's mother.