Chapter 22

Mr. Aizawa frowned as Tori and Eri brought one more with them. He could feel the eyes on him as he drove, he just waited for the...

"You're Eraserhead, right?" Aizawa expected a 'who are you?' or 'why do you look so tired?' but it seemed like the girl heard of him. Most likely because of the recent events, especially with the incident, reporters have been hunting him down.

"Yes I am." He answered. He leaned forward as he passed by a car. The high speeds made Medusa wanting him to focus more on the road than answering her questions. For someone who looked like they could fall asleep for three days any second he drove fast.

They arrived to the dorms where Tori and Eri's room was and got out of the car. "Thanks for the ride Mister Eraserhead! I'll make sure we don't cause too much trouble for you." Medusa bowed while they walled inside. "No problem, just don't be loud. You're right by my room." He replied.

Medusa set her things in the corner and set on Eri's bed. Eri got out Candy Land and they played several rounds before it was concluded they would never beat Eri in a game of luck. They ate dinner with Mr. Aizawa after and then they were allowed to watch one movie before bedtime.

 "Oh, would you mind if I opened that box?" Tori asked after the movie.  Medusa nodded. "Yeah you can find it in my bag."

Tori set the box on the table and began to open it. "He said to open it alone, is it okay that we're here?" Tori shrugged. "That's probably because he didn't know you knew him, it should be fine." She continued opening it and took out the note.

I know you probably hate me, I'm sorry for turning you in but I think it's for the best. You were too good of a girl to be associated with filthy villains like us. You'll grow to forget us and maybe one day thank me. But if you ever think you want to join us when you're older (if we are still alive) we could use a teammate like you . (God that sounded a lot like Shigaraki) Anyways  please keep this and only contact me with this number when you're OLDER I know it might be tempting now but just try to live like this for a while, it may be boring but It's a better life than you had before. (Number is on the back by the way). Also SAVE the money please, Tomura worked hard to save it up even when the Lueage was in a tough spot.

Love (this was crossed out)

Sincerely,

Dabi

Tori flipped the note over to read the number.

Want to be a villain like your old man? Call (000)-XXX-XXXX

Tori sighed. The sadness crept back. Would she really forgive him? Would she really like this life better than the one she had with Tomura? She looked to see what else was in the box.

It was a picture of the Lueage and Tori in the bar, along with gloves that were knitted  to look like Tomura's hands and 5,500 yen with a sicky note in Tomura's sloppy handwriting.

Tori's Collage Funds

Tori wiped the tears that blurred her vision so she could read, but  she couldn't stop them from coming.

"Tori are you alright?" Before Medusa could put a comforting hand on Tori, she crumpled the note and stuffed it into the box.

"That's it?  They're just going to leave me behind?!" Tori's lip quiverred and her hands shook with fury. Tori then took the box and ran out the room, slamming the door behind her. The noise made Eraserhead walk out of his room.

"Hey what's going on- Hey! Hana get back here!" She never heard the hero yell but it just made her run faster. She ran out of the dorms, she ran down the street past the other identical buildings. She ran and ran and ran.