Chapter 14

Tori was suprised to hear that Dabi would be the one to lead the mission. Shigaraki even gave him a Nomu. It was summer break and Shigaraki waited for Dabi to come back from a successful mission. His sensei was on the computer, the only thing on the screen was AUDIO ONLY in purple lettering.

"Tori Hana, you should head to bed, this mission might take all night." Kurogiri suggested. He was busy cleaning the dishes from dinner. Tori shook her head defiantly. "No! I want to know if mister Dabi, Toga, and the others are okay! Mister Twice and Big Sis Mag are really nice too! And Mr. Compress is funny! That boy with the gas mask is mean, though, and mister Muscular, he's a bully. I don't really care for them." Tori puffed up her cheeks and crossed her arm. "Mister Spinner is weird, I thought you guys didn't like mister Stain? But I guess he's way nicer than him, he didn't stab you Shigaraki." Tori added.

Kurogiri looked at Shigaraki, pushing the decision on him. "Fine, as long as you keep your mouth shut. I don't want you bothering me." Shigaraki scowled. Tori cheered, but when Shigaraki looked at her she clamped her mouth shut.

"Kurogiri, you got the chair ready?" Shigaraki asked. Tori looked over at the chair with restraints for the legs and arms. "What are we doing with that?" Tori asked.

"You know that brat that won first place at the UA Sports Festival? I decided he would be of great use to the Lueage." Shigaraki explained. Tori's eyes widened. "You're kidnapping him?" Tori asked, but it was more of a statement. "Yeah, wouldn't that be fun having another kid to play with that isn't completely insane? Don't worry, Tori, once he gives in and agrees to join he'll be treated like Toga and Dabi." Shigaraki calmed Tori down.

"Sensei the- ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this- Vanguard Action Squad has arrived at the camp. So far so good." Shigaraki turned and reported to the computer. The night before was hectic, Tori couldn't sleep so she had decided to snoop on the meeting.

The night before...

"I'm just saying, it's a pretty cool name." The boy that called himself Mustard said as he leaned on his chair.

"The Action Gang? Really?" Shigaraki shook his head.

"Hey! My idea is better!- Stain Squad! Pick Stain Squad!" Toga yelled, jumping in between Shigaraki and Mustard.

"How The Vangard Elites?" Mr. Compress put in. "Vanguard? What the hell?" Shigaraki turned and gave him a look.

"How about-" "ALRIGHT! SHUT IT! ALL OF YOU!" Kurogiri raised his voice, inturrupting Twice. The whole bar went quiet. "There is someone sleeping! Now can you all wait patiently and not talk over one another?" Kurogiri ordered in his strict 's as I say or you're grounded' voice. He then calmly turned to Twice. "Now Twice, what was it that you wanted to say?" Everyone turned to him.

"How about we mix all the suggestions? No! I wanted the Stainy Bunch!" Twice suggested and disagreed. Kurogiri nodded in approval. "Who else likes this idea?" Kurogiri asked, turning his head to the other villains.

"... We could be the Vanguard Action Squad?" Dabi chimed in. The other villains looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

~

It was late, and Tori was starting to get sleepy, but kept herself awake until Dabi finally sent out a message that they had the boy. Kurogiri warped away, leaving Tori alone with Shigaraki and the man on the other side of the computer.

"Tori, you should probably go to bed. You'll be in the way when the others get here." Shigaraki gestured for Tori to go up to her room. Tori made a pouty lip. "Aw. Alright, but tomorrow I can play with the new member?" Tori asked.