Chapter 28

"Tomura, get up! Tomura you're having a bad dream!" Shigaraki  didn't even expect to sleep, nonetheless dream. He sat up, eyes wide and skin damp with sweat. "Tomura you scared me! You were crying and twitching, are you okay?" Tori was just as panicked as he was. Shigaraki held onto the poor girl despite having the nightmare.

"I'm sorry I scared you Tori. Go back to sleep now." Shigaraki comforted. Tori layed back down, holding Shigaraki's left arm as if it was a stuffed animal.

"Who's Tenko? You also spoke about Hana, your mom, are they family?" Tori whispered. Tomura tensed up, he hasn't heard his name ever since...

Wait, did he speak in his dream as if it was third person? Wierd. "Yeah, but they're all past. Hana was my sister." 

"Then who was Tenko?" Tori asked, wanting a full answer. "He was... My brother." Tomura lied. "Oh. Do you miss your family?" Tori asked. "Yeah, a lot. Go to bed, Tori, a long day awaits you." Shigaraki sighed as he layed back down.

Unlike Tori who fell asleep instantly, Shigaraki kept himself awake, occupied with his thoughts.

~

It was three when everyone started to get up. They moved quickly, loading up and heading out fifteen minutes later.

"Excited mister hero?" Dabi teased Hawks. "Exuberant." The hero sighed. Though in all honesty he was feeling awkward being in the same room as villains and Tori Hana. He still hasn't quite figured out what to do about that night or how to get on the kid's good side.

"Sheesh what happens to that bubbly hero character? If you stay to the task your trust points will go up for two very important people." Dabi said  with a cheeky smirk. He enjoyed making the hero uncomfortable.

"Come one you two, it's time to head out, were here." Shigaraki growled. The teams were split up and everyone headed to their positions. 

"Do your thing, Hawks." Dabi ordered. The hero was to use his quirk to find any guards and slit their throat. "What? Looking a little hesitant there hero, would you rather me slowly burn them to death? Much more sloppy and painful but it would work..." Hawks closed his eyes in disgust and did as he was told.

"Guards are down, team Rin  head in." Dabi announced over his earpiece. "You named the teams based off vocaloids?" Hawks raised an eyebrow. "What? It's cute and we're the great team Kaito." Dabi shrugged before they advanced into the house.

~

"What do you mean you have a problem?" Shigaraki hissed. He was on his way to the front gates with Tori.

"They seem to be expecting us, we have a lot on our hands, we need back up!" The commander of Team Rin demand. 

"Okay, send in Team Len." Shigaraki ordered, hating how he used the stupid team names Dabi assigned.

"What's going on Tomura?" Tori asked. She gripped  his hand as she saw his frustration. Tomura didn't answer, instead he looked behind him to see the silhouette of the hero Ryukyu in her dragon form.

"SHIT! I have to go in Tori, I need you to stay close but find a place to hide." Shigaraki gave Tori a hug before running off.

"Dabi we got trouble on the outside as well, heros are on their way." Shigaraki grunted. He hated to leave Tori but he couldn't drag her into the violence. Tomura trusted her to obay and find a place to stay put.

Shigaraki made his way to Dabi, making sure to kill anyone he passed that wasn't part of his teams.

"You're right, this is a shitshow. Let's leave this to everyone and get to the Etos. At the moment they're probably heading for the helicopter." Dabi led Tomura to the quickest way to the Helicopter pad.

Thump

They had ran into Mr. Eto. He was a mess, his eyes widening in fear as he recognized the villains. "Er-um." Mr. Eto jumped up and bolted past them. Dabi shot a burst of flame, lighting up the hallway and devowering the runaway.

"Such a shame it has to end like this, Eto. I had so many ideas of how I would make you yearn for death. But time is not in my favor so you'll just have to die by my hands." Shigaraki sneered as he strut closer, not paying any mind to the blue flame that surrounded them.

Mr. Eto dragged his burnt and bloodied body helplessly. Shigaraki took a heavy step into the man's back and enjoyed the yelp of pain that came from him. "I'll be looking forward to seeing you in hell, maybe then I will have the time to torture you." Tomura whispered in Mr. Eto's ear before he slapped a hand to his shoulder.

A gruesome scream filled the hallway. Shigaraki stood up and turned to Dabi.

"Damn that felt good." He said with a smile. "Now that we're done with that asshole, let's go see what that other piece of shit Eto is up to."

~

Tori watched as the heros stormed into the gates of the Eto property. She had hidden in the same bushes she hid in ages ago. 

"There you are you little brat." A woman's voice sniggered. Tori whirled around to see the blond maid towering over her. Before Tori could get away, the woman snatched her arm.

~

"Team Miku, where are you at?! We need back-up!" The commander of Team Rin shouted though the mic.

"Well we would but heros arrived, we could use back-up ourselves!" Toga yelled back. Her mood suddenly changed when she spotted green messy hair.

"Oh Izuku~!" Toga skipped to the young hero and held a knife to his neck "T-toga!" Squeaked the boy. "How cute of you to remember my name! I've been dreaming of this day! I-" Toga fell to the ground.

"Ugh that bitch gets on my nerves, never let you're guard down, have you not learned anything?!" Bakugo grumbled as he grabbed the knives off of the unconscious girl.

"T-thank you K-Kacchan." Deku managed out. The two heros made there way inside, along with Eraserhead. "Mr. Aizawa what are you doing?!" Daku asked. "Keeping you two out of trouble." He replied.

Once inside the boys kept an eye out for other Lueage members. The mission was last minute but they had been informed about Tomura Shigaraki being present along with other dangerous villains. But the young heros ignored the warning and sought out  the villain knowing Tori Hana was most likely with him.

As they fought their way through the Eto household Bakugo noticed a familiar face. "Eh? What's he doing here? All the other heros are outside." He pointed out Hawks.

"Hawks! Over here!" Eraserhead called. Hawks turned and swiftly dodged and attack before making his way over.

"We'll ask questions later but for now help us get to  the Etos." Aizawa instructed, also suspicious of the hero. But they were in need of help, and if Hawks were to turn on them Eraser was confident he could stop him from harming his students.

They were on the second floor when they were met by blue flames. The villain Dabi had fought there. "Eraser I think we should follow this trail!" Deku said turning to his teacher.

"No, you two go no further, it's too dangerous. Me and Hawks will deal with this you two just help the other heros." Mr. Aizawa denied, but he knew his students would refuse.

"We promise We'll only interfere if you two need backup, but I can't just go back now when we could save Tori Hana and catch the bad guys." Deku begged.

Eraserhead simply sighed with unease and started on his way. The two followed the heros.

~

Tomura and Dabi were met by Sunichi with Tori. Mrs. Eto and Yua also stepped out of the helicopter to spectate.

"You killed my husband." Mrs. Eto stated, noting how here husband was there to meet her as planned. "Yeah, and you're next once I get Tori away from this bitch!" Shigaraki gritted his teeth.

"Ah ah ah, another step and this brat gets it." Sunitchi threatened as she held Tori near the edge of the helicopter pad. They were five stories up so the fall would be an instant death for Tori.

The door burst open as four heros came to the scene.

Startled, the maid let go of Tori.

~Thank you for reading!~