Chapter 10

Kurogiri didn't know how she was able to do it. He looked in amazement as Tori pulled back Shigaraki's hair.

"Almost done, just a few more pins in your hair, maybe a headband would work!" Tori mumbled with hair pins in her mouth. Shigaraki sat there silently, also wonder how she talked him into it. He even took of his father's hand to let the girl do what she called a spa day.

"There!" Tori nodded at Shigaraki's hair now fully out of his face. "Now we need to put the face mask on your face! Close your eyes so I don't get the cream in them!" Tori instructed as she to a glob of the face cream and rubbed it on Shigaraki's face. He even obediently tilted his head when she asked.

"As we wait for the cream to sit, can I do your nails? You'll have to cut them, first." Tori asked, poking Shigaraki's palm. "Sure, whatever." Shigaraki grumbled.

Kurogiri almost dropped the dish he was cleaning. What this a quirk at work?! How did she make Shigaraki so obedient and let her touch him so casually?! Shigaraki was self conscious, especially when people touched his hands.

"What are you looking at?" Shigaraki snapped at Kurogiri as Tori ran to get nail polish. Kurogiri didn't realize he was staring. "Oh um, I was just wondering why you are letting Tori give you a makeover. Did something happen that I'm not aware of?" Kurogiri admitted.

"I'm supposed to keep a secret! As payment, Shigaraki is doing what I say for a day!" Tori explained after she overheard Kurogiri. She sat back down and set a paper towel down for Shigaraki to put his hands on. Shigaraki winced, his wounds were still healing, so he still had to wear bandages.

"Are you okay?" Tori asked in concern. Shigaraki nodded. "Just a little bit of pain when I move too fast or in a certain way." Shigaraki said. "Good. Well, not good, but better. Now don't turn the towel into dust." She nagged. Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

"So it's a secret I can't even know about?" Kurogiri questioned. Tori nodded as she started to paint Shigaraki's nails purple. "Yeah, especially you." Tori said. Shigaraki growled, baring his teeth like a dog. "Hey shut it or I won't listen to you!" Shigaraki warned. Tori shut her mouth and concentrated on painting his nails. After letting the purple nail polish dry, Tori lead him to the sink. "Now go wash your face. Be careful with your nails! They're not quite dry but they're dry enough they won't wash off in water." Tori ordered Shigaraki, and Shigaraki did as he was told, in a very moody matter, of course.

"Now lets put on lotion and chapstick!" Tori exclaimed as she clapped her hands together. She ran to get more supplies. "When did the doctor say I can get these bandages off?" Shigaraki asked Kurogiri.

"From his last visit, in about a month." Kurogiri answered. Shigaraki moaned. "That's too long! I can itch my neck or itch my arms! I'm ITCHY!" He pouted. Tori came back with a arm full of cosmetics.

"I also wanted to comb your hair and style it too!" Tori was giddy with all the power she had over Shigaraki. It made Kurogiri wonder even more what the secret was.

After putting lotion on his face and chapstick on his lips, Tori made Shigaraki put shampoo and conditioner in his hair and wash it in the sink. She the took a blow dryer and dryer his hair until it was fluffy like cotton candy. Then she combed through it, taking out any tangles to enhance his now silky smooth hair.

"Hey Kurogiri! How do I straighten his hair? Oh! Can I cut it?!" Tori asked obnoxiously loud. "You are NOT going to straighten and cut my hair!" Shigaraki refused. Tori smiled mischievously. "Hey Kurogiri! Guess what-" "FINE! fine!" Shigaraki stopped Tori before she spilled the beans. Kurogiri shook his head. "No, you can't cut Tomura Shigaraki's hair. And I don't know how to straighten hair." He answered. Tori pouted but moved onto her second idea.