Chapter 20

"Ma'am, may I have a word?" It was a spy Mrs. Eto had set in UA, they were simply a janitor, but it seemed her money had paid off.

"Yes, come in, close the door." 

"I'll spare you the small talk and get to the point: the hero Hawks has the girl and is planning on handing her into UA instead of Mr. Eto." They told the lady.

"Very good, just a moment so I can get your pay." Mrs. Eto got up to open her safe of cash. She handed the janitor one million yen before they were dismissed.

"Yua." She called for the young maid. She was new, and so the woman took her chance and made the fledgling maid her pet. If her husband had Sunichi  than why couldn't she have Yua?

"Yes Mrs. Eto?" She walked in and closed the door behind her. "Find me a way to contact the Lueage of Villains, I would like to strike a deal with them." 

Tori packed the clothes Hawks had bought her and stuffed them in a Hawks duffel bag.

"Ready?" It would be the first time outside since she was separated from Tomura and the Lueage. She nodded and let Hawks pick her up. He spread his wings out and then jumped off the balcony.

They wove throughout the city, passing by skyscrapers and flying next to pigeons. Tori was slightly dissapointed it didn't last longer. They landed in the entrance where they were met by the principal, Midnight, and another hero with long black hair.

"Nice to see you again Hana. This is principal Nezu and Eraserhead, he can take your stuff." Midnight introduced. Tori held onto her bag and turned to Hawks. He bent down and smiled at her. But something was sad about g is smile.

"I guess this is goodbye for now. I'll make sure to visit, I know you'll miss me~" Hawks gently pinched the girl's cheeks. "I'll be fine." Tori rolled her eyes as the man started to tear up. "C-can I hug you Hana?" He gave her puppy eyes and Tori had to admit he did a lot for her dispite taking her away from Tomura. She stepped into his open arms and hugged back.

"Aw! Such a bittersweet farewell!"

"Don't make it weird Mi-" Eraser started.

"Such a  sexy and sensitive guy, women and men are probably fighting to breath the same air! How it was such a gift for you, Hana!" Midnight interrupted. "At least you toned it down a bit..." The tired hero sighed.

With one last wave Hawks took off and Tori turned back to her new hosts. "Hello, I'm Tori Hana. Nice to meet you Mr. Eraserhead and Mr. Nezu. I am glad that you have let me in instead of turning me to my parents." Tori introduced herself formally with a bow. She wanted to show that even though she lived with villains she wasn't a delinquent.

"Well it will be very pleasant hosting a well-mannered young lady like you, Miss Hana. Though I'd like to ask before we talk on other manners if your story is true or something the villains told you to say. I can't help but ponnder on it. Either way I do know you're holding information but we'll save that for later. You don't have to worry about anyone hurting you when you're with us, whether that is the Lueage of Villains or your parents." Nezu's voice was cheerful and light, but his words were straightforward and heavy.

"I'm telling the truth, my parents are the real villains. I only want you to stop them, not Tomura, but I guess we can compromise and I can give you some information for letting me stay with you." She nodded. It was odd talking to an adult shorter than her, no less a rodent.

Tori looked up to the man in all black. "You're the teacher of Class 1-A, right? Tomura likes to talk about you sometimes. In a good way, actually, he seems to really look up to you even though you guys are probably enemies." Eraserhead leaned forward so he could be at a similar eye level. Her comment must've struck interest.