Chapter 11

Kurogiri opened the package of pop corn and poured the popped corn into a bowl. "Quick! It's about to start!" Tori called to Kurogiri. They were all in the bar, Shigaraki had set up a monitor so they can watch it out in the bar.

"I really hope we get to see some cool quirks!" Tori clapped. Shigaraki had a notepad and a pencil, ready to take any notes. "Be quiet when they're announcing the quirks." Shigaraki told Tori. Tori nodded her head as she took a handful of pop corn.

"Hey! Look at that kid with the explosions, he's really good! He's catching up to the red and white haired boy!" Tori pointed at the blond kid, who was in second- no first- no second- place. The two teens were neck and neck, all until one boy with messy green hair flew across the minefield and suppassed them both. Tori's eyes sparkled at how cool and exciting it was to watch.

"Who do you think is going to win Tori Hana?" Kurogiri asked, but Shigaraki shushed them before Tori could answer. "If you're going to talk go into a different room!" Shigaraki demanded before going back to observing the cavalry battle. "I like the green-haired guy! He hasn't even used his quirk yet and he won the race!" Tori whispered to Kurogiri.

The green haired boy had made it to the next game. This time he would have to use his quirk. Tori was excited to see what it was. The purple-haired kid he was up against him was surprisingly good, he had a brainwashing quirk that almost made Green step out of bounds. But somehow he snapped himself out of it and won.

"Yeah Green!" Tori cheered. Shigaraki glared at her and Tori immediately sat down and shut her mouth. "Sorry, I'm just rooting for him." Tori muttered, Shigaraki seemed really concentrated on taking notes, Tori guessed it was for his villain stuff.

In the end, the blonde with the explosions had won, they gave out metals, the explosion boy having to be chained and muzzled (why? Tori didn't really understand). All Might himself gave each of the top three their metals. Tori was sad that the green haired boy didn't win, he broke a lot of bones, though.

"Can you believe they chained and muzzled him like a dog? And they call us villains!" Shigaraki sneered. After watching the other years compete, Shigaraki got bored and was about to turn off the tv until there was a breaking news announcement.

"Stain, the Hero Killer is at it again with his attack steak now having ankther hero, Inginium, found nearly dead in an alley in Hosu. The Hero Killer-" Shigaraki turned it off. "I've heard about him. Boring." Shigaraki said as he got up to go to his room. Tori looked at the clock to see it was nearly time for dinner.

"Wow! Didn't the festival start at like eight in the morning?!" Tori couldn't believe how much time has passed. "Yes, time does fly. Would you like to help me prepare dinner?" Kurogiri asked as he got the ingredients he needed for dinner. "Sure! Can I cook the meat?!" Tori jumped off her stool and ran to help Kurogiri. It was the calm before the storm.

~

The Hero Killer Stain was actually in the bar. Tori had no time to hide from the unexpected guest so she just stood by Kurogiri. Shigaraki's sensei was on the computer at the time.

"I can't believe someone like you has a kid. Did you steal her or something? Pathetic." Stain shook his head dissaprovingly. Shigaraki waved Tori away for her to go into her room. "Oh... Bye mister Hero Killer!" Tori said before walking out of the bar and into her room. She waited patiently, but each minute was an uneasy one.

Minutes passed, and Kurogiri was rushing to get the med-kit when Tori peeked her head out. She walked out to the bar to see Shigaraki bleeding. "So what happened with mister Stain?!" Tori asked as she nervously stood in the doorway.

"Damn jerk just stabbed me!" Shigaraki dangled his arms. "And I haven't even healed from those damn gun wounds! What an asshole!" Tori was freaking out. "What do I do?! You're bleeding a lot!" Tori asked.