Epilogue

Note: Sorry if the video doesn't work, if you want you can look up "Memories covered by Dongdang" and hopefully then you can listen while reading (or before or after you read, whatever works best)

"Tori Hana, I think it's time you meet someone." Aizawa said when Tori asked where they were going. They were on their way back from her graduation party, but they were not going the right way back home. Instead, they drove down to some apartment building. The scene sparked curiosity in Tori as she looked around. She had never been on this side of the city, and don't recall remembering the five story complex.

They parked and Mr. Aizawa motioned her to follow. "Come on." Mr. Aizawa urged Tori to quicken her pace. He has been her guardian for her whole life, though for some reason Tori couldn't bring herself to ever call him father or dad. But Aizawa was a good man, and raised two great girls including her.

He knocked on the door. "Mr. Shimura, it's Eraserhead." Tori heard fumbling and stomping as 'Mr. Shimura' came to answer the door.

"Ah, welcome welcome, please come in! I made some tea and have snacks for if you're hungry." The man looked oddly familiar, Tori didn't know how to feel. She kept silent until she could figure it out. "Tori Hana this is Tenko Shimura. I will let you two chat among each other alone, call me when you need a ride Tori." Aizawa introduced before he left. Both said their goodbyes then turned to each other.

Mr. Shimura looked like a very clean man. He had his white hair long but kept in a neat bun, and wore a cozy black turtle neck with a pair of light grey khakis. His skin looked dry and scars surrounded his eyes and circled his neck but it looked as if he managed it the best he could.

"So, tell me about yourself, Tori Hana. I want to hear everything." He asked of the girl. Tori took a sip of tea. "Well I just recently graduated high school and plan on majoring in law. Let's see... I have a girlfriend, she has been my friend since childhood and is actually a hero. Have you heard of the hero Medusa? She's been gaining a lot of popularity recently." Tori started proudly. "That's wonderful! Continue, I'd like to hear more. I don't want to sound weird but I'd gladly hear your life story, if you comfortable, of course." Tori gladly did, she had only just met the man but her and Mr. Shimura clicked, and they talked for nearly an hour before he changed the subject.

"You probably wonder who this old man you're talking to is, I'd like to take a moment to formally introduce myself." Tori set down her cup. Her curiousity jumped even higher. It felt as if all her questions would finally be answered. Mr. Shimura took a moment to nervously fidget with his tea cup before taking a deep breath.

"I'm the villain formally known as Tomura Shigaraki. I was the puppet of a villain, All for One. I am also your dad." His face quickly turned red and he shook his head at Tori's shocked reaction. "N-not biologically, but for over two years I raised you. Though, with what happened you can't remember it." He quickly cleared up.

Tori couldn't believe it. She had heard about All for One from All Might and Deku, but they never talked about Tomura Shigaraki. For a person that was associated with such a horrible villain ending up being her dad oddly didn't make Tori scared or angry. In fact, it was a key that unlocked memories from another time, they overflowed Tori's brain.

"D-dad?" Tori started to tear up. Mr. Shimura suddenly got up and embraced the girl. "Sorry to make you cry, but I just couldn't help it, it's just been too long." Tenko also started to tear up as well. "No no, it's just that... I've felt this emptiness for so long, and now I know why." She tried to explain as she wiped her tears.

"I want to hear everything, even if I won't be able to remember I want to know what happened." Tori pleaded. Tenko sat back down but put a hand over Tori's. He remembered when her hands were only a little bigger than his palm.

"Well I'll start with how you followed me home from a trip to get groceries..." Tenko filled in the blank memories and made her feel more comfortable with herself. Tori finally felt whole and Tenko finally felt like he could breath without a worry.

~Thank you so much for reading Shigaraki Adopts a Child!!!~

-END-