Royal Family Reference

Note that the templates are not drawn by me. I found them on Google, and if I find who drew the templates. I will cite them in the bio.

Thanks to those who read the book and those who made these templates and put them on Google.

King Navy, father of Roseis cubs

Gender: Male
Species: Bengal Tiger

Tribe: Griffin

Strength: Physical

Age: 40

Description: Dark brown with the tail being white at the end. Navy blue eyes.

Fun Fact: Navy is named after the color of his eyes. Despite, not being at home often. Navy works to ensure that peace continues and that no assassins get near Roseis or her cubs.

Bio: Not much is known about him as he likes to remain hidden. However, his strength as a griffin is considered weak compared to other members. Navy only shows his wings at times of urgency.

 Navy only shows his wings at times of urgency

Queen Roseis

English name: Rosy
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Species: Bengal Tiger

Tribe: Phoenix

Strength: Magical

Description: Light orange body with stripes being black and brown. Whitetip tail and bright yellow eyes.

Fun Fact: Roseis had 12 cubs all of which are recognized by the Stars of Fate to be Bengal Tigers. She has adopted a Reindeer named Rudolph as her nephew.

Bio: Think of a mother figure, she can be kind, but demanding, aggressive and protective. She is loyal, and fair but doesn't trust humans much but has respect for the natives. She has the Big Cat DNA (also called Serum) to allow her to act like any cat. This also is past to her cubs, which Rex the eldest does not have as he was born prior to it.

 This also is past to her cubs, which Rex the eldest does not have as he was born prior to it

Prince Rex

English name: King

Lone born (born with no siblings in a litter)
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Species: Bengal Tiger
Power: Griffin