Epilogue #2

Authors Note:

Thank you Raptona for making Swamp and Currere. They are wanted of my favorite sibling's characters. Wild love watching Swamp growing up and handling his trauma.

POV: Swamp, The Royal Librarian, Tutor, and competing for the title of Top Nerd.

*15 Years, Year: 200,235*

A tall and lean dark skin with raven hair female stood holding a clay bowl. She wore a tan-yellow dress with hints of a violet outline that match the gemstone that was around her neck. However, it did not glow or had the same warmth that it has ten years ago.

The gemstone held the power of an Angel but now had vanished. That meant the wearer had accepted the responsibilities of becoming a full Angel and the burdens that it carries.

Yes, Cursor is now a full Angel and considered the Royal Healer. This was a good idea too as Leona had always wanted to return to the Village of the Leopard people, and the Royals needed a Healer here.

Leona had retired about ten years ago, giving the rest of her magical abilities to her daughter. It surprised everyone that Cursor accepted the abilities, as soon as her mother retired. It was as if the Leopard-girl did not want to replace her mother forcefully.

Cursor grew up to be a fine young woman who knew her way around a creature's body and a dagger. No one would be able to take an Angel easily when they know how to defend themselves or not afraid to do so.

The Leopard-girl stood in the gap of shelves to be seen by the Swamp Monster and Snow Leopard. Cursor held the clay bowl as she waited for the pair to be done.

Regina and Swamp were putting books and scrolls onto a shelf. The Snow Leopard had a difficult time placing the items on the shelves without spraining one's neck. So, they worked out a system.

Regina would get the books and scrolls and place them down where Swamp can easily be grabbed them. The Swamp Monster then would put the items into the place.

There was a catch.

The big cat had to use her mouth to carry the items. The Monster had to use water Element to remove the spit from the precious works of art that were sometimes thousands of years old.

The library was small for the size of the Royal Cave but held many shelves that carried many stories. Some of which had never left this room. The floor was hard, smooth stone, unaffected by Kadupul's influence. The ceiling matched the floor but did grow in height to allow Swamp to move around without hitting his head. The shelves were a mix of stone and wood, and there was one table to allow its keeper to keep track.

Roseis and Navy did more than enough for Swamp and Currere, but they offered him a study. However, it did not feel right. The study's owner was still alive to him. That did not stop him from visiting it.

"Hure o o." Regina spoke with her mouth, holding a book.

Swamp rolled his eyes as he took it from her and removed the spit. The book was dark brown, and a yellow-gold jewel sat in the center.

*Gifts of Power* It read on the cover.

The Swamp Monster tried to open it, but it did not budge. It was as if a spell was protecting it from unworthy eyes. He frowned, trying once more before sighing in defeat.

"Oh, that book. Yeah, it can't be open. Everyone in my family tried that enter here. Mom said that our ancestors could not either." Regina told him before her body language changed.

Everyone who knew Roseis was still grieving in a way. The previous Queen was being celebrated by her subjects as Queen's day added roses to the flowers.