Lore 3: Great Beast

Centaurs

Strength: Physical

Elements: Earth

Symbol: Landscapers Guardians 

Pure Blood are more common, but mixed breeds are not unheard of.

Animals: Families of Deer, Horse, Sheep, and Goat. Mainly common in hoofed herbivores.

Abilities: Create Earthquakes, which have been rumored to help form mountains, cause rockslides, and avalanches. One of their abilities is to change the landscape around them, this is why they are often called the landscapes guardians as they are rumored to create mazes to protect their treasures.

Bio: Are one of the few Pure Bloods of the Island to be allowed to keep the blood line pure without the threat of extinction. This might occur as they help maintain the valleys and canyons of the island.

Elves

Strength: Magical

Symbol: Prankers

Elements: Nature

Animals: All of them, however, like the Siren, they only can shift into the animals they were born into.

Abilities: They have three forms: The form they are born in (Natural form), elf form (Elfie), and hybrid form (Hybrid). The last form shows their elf form with their animal ears and tail. Elves have the strongest connections to other creatures as they can speak any language they just heard once. They can shift the easiest out of any Great Beast, as offspring as young as one year old can shift into their Elfie form. They have no control over plants but a few have been rumored to communicate with plants.

Bio: They can be kind, but likes to cause trouble. They do this by tricking other creatures into thinking they are powerful. They are often mistaken for the rare Kitsune, as they are the only other one who has a hybrid form of a fox.

Fun Fact: In this universe, many of the hybrid animal gods, are Elves. (Hope this is enjoyed and fun for the lore.)

Nymphs

Symbol: Hiders

Strength: Magical

Elements: Nature, Fire, Water, and Wind

Animals: All animals,

Abilities: Just like Elves, Nymphs have three forms: Natural form, Nymphie, and can shift into any plants or appear to melt into any body of water. They have strong connections to nature as a whole. However, they have no abilities outside of shifting and speaking. They are not as gifted with tongues as Elves are.

Bio: They are usually shy and like to keep to themselves. Often creatures with this Gift, leave their tribe to search for other Nymphs to live with. They are the symbol of hiders because they are skilled at camouflage.

Aliens

Strength:Spiritual

Symbol: Chaos

Elements: Light, Nature

Animals: None, only Pure Blood are known. Any Mix-breed attempt has resulted in either a pure-blood Alien or another parent.

Abilities: Its symbol of Chaos, is tried with its ability to create hallucinations and illusions. They are also seen as unusual Guardians as they keep humans and animals at bay from the island with their abilities. There are rumors that they can create nightmares that people mistake as signs of the future and illnesses that only fade away after they turn back.

Bio: Is a mash-up of a variety of different animals, usually a reptile, birds, and mammals. They have big wings, hind talons (like a bird), paws or claws for the front arms, a reptile-like body, and an odd head. They get their name because of how strange they look but can go by many names. They are Pure Blood and serve the Island by giving mainlanders hallucinations.

-Hydra-

Strength: Magical

Symbol: Invisible

Connected: Earth, Fire

Animals: No known animals

Abilities: Breathe a flammable gas and sparks

Info: Hydra are said to have infinite heads, with their only weakness being fire on an open wound. Hydra always start with two heads, one exhaling a flammable gas and the other creating sparks to light the gas.

Credit to Asteriod

-Peryton-

Strength: Magical

Symbol: Freedom

Connected: Wind, Earth

Animals: No known animals

Abilities: Flight

Info: Peryton is said to have a shadow of a man before they kill one during their lifetime and gain their own silhouette.

-Credit to Asteriod-