Four

Mature content

Like every single morning, I woke up to the feeling of Fred's hand on my lower back, drawing circles and moving across my skin with featherlight touches.

I turned my head towards him, smiling against my pillow.

Like every morning, he moved his hand up to the side of my face, brushing hair behind my ear.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek but then I turned my head a little and kissed his lips instead.

"Good morning." I whispered, kissing his lips again.

"Good morning." He replied before he pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Can we go look at kittens today?"

Chuckling, I nodded and closed my eyes again, bringing my hand up next to my face.

"We can visit the shelter just down the street." He told me. "Find a cat that needs a home."

"That sounds perfect."

"Alright." He whispered. "I'll go piss, then I'll make breakfast."

"Great." I muttered. "Charming."

He slapped my arse before getting off the bed and leaving the room but as he did, he tripped and I broke into laughter, looking back towards the door.

"Kai, you little shit!" Fred shouted. "A trip wire, really?"

"Set it up last night when you were asleep." I smirked before I laid down again. "And I must say... it was worth it."

"I'm gonna get you back for that!"

"I'm sure." I yawned and as I went back to sleep, I suddenly woke up again to Fred dragging me by my feet.

I screamed with laughter as he spun me around and pulled me over his shoulder.

"Frederick!" I screamed, clawing at his back as he stepped over the trip wire and made his way down towards the bathroom.

I continued to scream at him as he put me down in the shower and blocked the way when I went to run out, knowing exactly what he had planned.

He gently shoved me back and hurried to reach over to turn on the cold water.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked, Fred laughing as he watched me freak out about the cold water.

I fumbled but eventually managed to turn off the water and then I turned and looked at Fred who was looking very amused.

I took a deep breath, staring angrily at him and then he stepped inside of the shower, shutting the door behind him.

While our eyes locked, I reached over and I turned the water on again, but this time the hot water.

Fred backed me up against the wall, grabbing the back of my hair and pulling my head back.

"You're hot when you're angry." He whispered and I smirked, my hands finding the waistband of his sweatpants.

I pushed them down at the same time as Fred crashed his lips onto mine. My hands immediately went to the back of his hair, brushing through it repeatedly as the water poured down over us.

He broke the kiss for a short second to pull my soaked t-shirt off of me, leaving my chest completely bare just like his.

I pulled him back against my lips, kissing him eagerly while I grabbed his hand and brought it up to one of my breasts.

I moaned against his lips as he flicked his thumb over my nipple while his other hand found the hem of my shorts.

I helped him tug my shorts and my underwear down and those as well as his briefs and sweatpants, ended up in a corner of the shower.

"Turn around." He panted against my lips, dropping his hands to my hips to guide me.

Once my back was turned to him, he slipped a hand around my waist, placing it against my stomach while I felt his lips graze my earlobe.

"I should leave you hanging with that trick you pulled." He whispered, sliding his fingers down my stomach and between my thighs, causing me to gasp out when his fingers made contact with my clit.

"Then do that." I shrugged. "I don't care."

"No?" He chuckled. "We'll see what you say when I get you all worked up, only to leave you hanging."

I didn't answer but instead closed my eyes and bit down on my lip when his fingers circled my clit, applying just enough pressure.

"Does that feel nice?" He whispered against my shoulders.

"Uh-huh." I hummed in response, leaning my head back against him.

"Then why can't I hear you?" He asked. "Pull your teeth out of your lip."

"Yes, sir." I breathed and he froze for a moment before sliding his fingers between my folds.

"Say that again." He whispered against my ear and I moaned as he slid his fingers into me.

"What? Sir?" I asked and he yanked my head back by my hair. "Fuck."

"Say it again."

"Yes, sir." I grinned but my grin immediately dropped and my legs shook slightly as he curled his fingers inside of me.

I reached behind to grab on his hair, moaning into the air as he fingered me.

"That's good." He whispered, nippling at my earlobe. "Let me hear you, pretty. Let me hear those pretty sounds."

I whimpered in response, trying to reach back with my other hand to take his dick in my hand, but Fred grabbed my wrist and forced my hand against the wall.

"Did I allow you to touch me?" He whispered. "No? Then don't."

"Fuck, Freddie c'mon..."

"No." He simply said, curling his fingers against my g-spot.

My body squirmed, my legs shaking and I squeezed my eyes shut, fisting my hand in his hair.

"Please—"

"Please what?" He asked. "I'm not a mind-reader, Kai."

Whining, I tugged in his hair even more. I didn't know what I wanted, but I knew that I was getting closer and closer.

"What do you want, lovely?"

"I don't know." I whispered, a moan slipping past my lips at the end of the sentence. "Oh shit."

"Yes you do." He said. "Tell me what you want. Do you want to come?"

I hummed.

"Your words, Kyung-Hu."

The way my name slipped from his lips, sent me even closer to the edge, and I heard him chuckle against my ear at the way I clenched around him.

"I'm so close." I whispered. "Please don't stop. Don't fucking—"

He stopped.

He pulled his fingers from me and when I no longer felt him on my body, I turned around, staring at him with my lips parted and my chest rising and falling with my heavy breathing.

Fred smirked at me as he sucked his fingers clean, humming at the taste.

He sent a wink my way before stepping out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his lower body.

"Fred, what the fuck!"

He looked at me.

"That's what you get for tricking me."